Sunday, August 28, 2016

“It’s Complicated ch 3”


At General Hospital~ Cassie room~ everyone came in. "Cassie what is it" ,It is it more then a miscarried"Jax ask "I did not have a miscarried "Cassie said "You told me you lose it"Dimitri said " I went into the city last night to have an abortion I don't want another baby but I guess the doctor wasn't good he mess me up I will never carry another baby again"Cassie said "Cassie"Jax said "I'm glad your alright I was so scare"Skye said "Me to"Cassie said "I'm glad your alright"Chandler said " Me to"Lila said Lila and Skye and Jax and Chandler left. "Dimitri your upset with me "Cassie said "Yes! Why didn't you tell me I have a right to know this baby could've been mine! "This is just like what you did with Lizzy! I can't forgive you!Dimitri yelled as Alex came in. "Mother are you alright"Father why are you yelling at mother right now"Alexander ask "Cassandra why don't you tell our son what you did! I have to go I can't look at you"Dimitri yelled "Mother ,What is father talking about"Alex ask "I was pregnant and I didn't want the child or did I know who the father was so I had an abortion last night it's a woman's right Cassie said "Why didn't you talk to father before"Why is it so complicated between you to"Alex ask "I don't know son love is I guess are you mad at me"Cassie ask " I need some air"Alex said and left he went into the hallway and ran into Skye. "Alexander it's nice to see you back"Skye said "Thanks Grandmother"Alex said

At Alexis office~ Dimitri came in. "Alexis I need your help"Dimitri said "Something tell me this isn't good"Alexis said "No I want full custody of the children Cassandra had an abortion last night without asking me we sure of made the choice together"Dimitri said "Don't do this use your children to get even it's not worth it"Alexis said " I just want to ported them"Dimitri said

At Skye/Jax~ "This not good Dimitri is going to want to hurt Cassie"Jax said "Yes you think they will learn"Skye said "Yea I have to go"Jax said and left as Lorenzo came in. "Lorenzo why are you here"Skye ask "We need to talk about the kiss we share"Lorenzo said as Jax came in;. "Kiss" Jax ask "Jax I can explain I was thank Lorenzo for what he did for our son and we got caught up it was nothing"Skye said "Then why didn't you tell me"Jax ask "Because it mean nothing I don't have feels for Lorenzo 'Skye said " I have to go"Jax said and left. "Why did you do this to me" Do you want to hurt me"Skye said "I don't want to hurt you but I still have feelings for you"Lorenzo said "I thought you were happy with Dorian"Skye said "I'm' Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment