Tuesday, August 23, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 5 ch 21”


At Lorenzo~ Anna came in. "Why are you here"Lorenzo ask "To make a deal with the devil I need to find out what happened to my husband the cops can't find anything but maybe you can"Anna said "Why sure I help you with it what it's in for me" Lorenzo ask "I will get Sean and Mac to go easy on you"Anna said "Fine I will see what I can do I know what it's like to lose someone" Lorenzo said "Thank you"Anna said and left. Dorian came in. "Why was Anna here"Dorian ask "She needs my help"Lorenzo said

At General hospital~ Cassie came in with Piper and Skye and Lila. Cassie was upset that Dimitri did not pick up her phone. " I guess my husband thinks that work is more important"Cassie said as Dr Jones came by. "Cassie what is"Tony ask "Piper is not feeling well"Cassie said "Let me look at her"Dr. Jones said Cassie went with them. "Cassie is scare"Lila said "Because both Alex and Aubrey were sick and close to death"Skye said

At Dimitri office~ Dimitri was having a meeting with Bradford. "I'm glad that we team up the deal is almost done"Dimitri said "Yes they loved Cassie"Bradford said "Of course they do, I'm glad we both the past behind us"Dimitri said "Mr.Cassadine your wife has been calling she took Piper to the hospital"The women said "All right I will go"Dimitri said and left.

At The Garden~ Clinton hotel room~ Colby came in. "Colby why are you here"Clinton ask "Our you sure about this plan"Colby ask "Yes I know it will work you want to destroy the Quartermaine and Cassadine to"Clinton said "Yes I do they destroy my father company to but I'm worry" Colby said "Our children will be fine"Clinton said " I hope so I sure go"Colby said she left.

At Kristina/Chandler~ Kristina was getting the nursery room ready when Chandler came in. " I love what you did"Chandler said "Thanks It's almost done"Kristina said "Now we need to pick out names"Chandler said "Yes"Kristina said Bliss came in with the nanny. "Bliss this is your brother room"Kristina said "Why don't we take her to the park"Clinton ask "Sure"Kristina said

No comments:

Post a Comment