Monday, August 29, 2016

Always part 3 ch 1




3 months later~

At Skye/Lorenzo~ Lorenzo was at home sitting in his chair in the dark drinking when someone came in and turn on the lights. Lorenzo look at the person. “Genevieve.. What do you want”Lorenzo ask Genevieve had a bag of food in her hand. “I have some dinner for you Daddy. You need to eat not just drink all the time”Genevieve said she open the bag and pull out the food and sit in on the table. “I don’t want food”Lorenzo said he got up and pour another drink. “Daddy. I know you're sad and missing Mother. We all are but you need to take care of yourself that’s what mother would want”Genevieve said Lorenzo look at Genevieve. “You don’t know what you're mother would want”Lorenzo said “Daddy..We need to start planning mother funeral. You're not the only one who loved Mother and needs to grieve for her”Genevieve said “When you're mother was here you keep breaking her heart! When you watch me bleeding on the floor and when you try to emancipation from us”Lorenzo said “Mother let that go.. She forgive me”Genevieve said as she start to cry. “No she didn’t.. Now go.. I want to be alone! Lorenzo yelled and had another drink. “Fine Drink yourself to death.. Why do I care anyway! Genevieve yelled and left.

At The Quartermaine mansion ~Alan was sitting in the den looking at picture of him with Skye when Rae came in and sit down by Alan. “I miss Skye”Rae said “Me too. I wish that Lorenzo would let us have a funeral for Skye and we can grieve for our daughter”Alan said “Me too.. Lorenzo not the only one who lose Skye”Rae said “No his not.. I’m going to try to talk to him again maybe I can get through to him”Alan said “I hope so.. I just wish none of this would happened”Rae said “Me too.. If I never told Skye about Anastasia then Skye would be here..We could of found a match for Lorenzo Jr in someone else”Alan said “Don’t blame yourself..Skye would not want you to”Rae said “I will go see Lorenzo”Alan said “Alright..Let me know what happens”Rae said “I will”Alan said Rae left.

At Jake’s ~AJ was at Jake's sitting at the bar looking at a drink of beer when Michael came in. “Dad. Don’t do that.. Aunt Skye would not want you to drink for her”Michael said he sit down by AJ.. “Michael It’s not my first drink since Skye been gone”AJ said “I know but Skye would not want you to fall apart she would hate it.. Let me help you”Michael said he pull out his hand and AJ took it and they left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment