Tuesday, August 23, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 5 ch 29”


At Chandler club~ Blair came in. "Can I help you"Chandler ask "Yes I'm here for a job Blair Cramer"She said "Yes my mother told me about you I'm Chandler Alcazar I hope you can sing we need something in here"Chandler said "Well I hope I can help"Blair said she start to sing for him.

At Dimitri/Cassie~ They came home with the children. "It was nice time with the children"Cassie said "Yes it was I promise to be here more"Dimitri said " I hope so they miss you"Cassie said "I miss you to but I have some news I have to go to a business trip"Dimitri said "All right , Do you leave tonight"Cassie ask "Yes I sure get ready"Dimitri said

At Kristina/Chandler~ Alexis came in" Mother I'm glad your here something is wrong with the baby I been calling Chandler but he hasn't pick up"Kristina said "Let's go to the hospital it's going to be okay"Alexis said "Thanks"Kristina said "Where is Bliss"Alexis ask "With the nanny" Kristina said they left.

On the Docks~ Ric was walking by when Faith came by. "Ric you're handsome as ever" Faith said she move closer to him, " Leave me alone I love my wife"Ric said "Oh I'm sure you and Alexis don't have fire like we did" Faith said "I'm a better person because of Alexis and my daughter"Ric said and left.

At Chandler club~ Blair finish singing. "You are great you have the job"Chandler said "Thank you, You will not regret it" Blair said "Chandler phone rang he pick it up it was Alexis.. "I will be right there"Chandler said and hang up. "I have to go my wife is having our baby now"Chandler said "Go"Blair said

At General Hospital~ Everyone was wait for news about Kristina and The baby when Chandler came in. "Where is Kristina"Chandler ask " I went to Kristina she could feel something was not right "Alexis said "I'm sure she fine can I see my wife"Chandler ask "Something is wrong isn't it"Ric said "Yes they took Kristina into a room and I could not go with her why did not pick up your phone"Alexis ask " I was at the club I hope your wrong and my wife is fine' Chandler said "It will be"Skye said "Yes soon you will have your son and Kristina will be fine" Lila said " I hope so"Chandler said Dr. Kelly came by. "How is Kristina "Chandler ask "Your son is premature and I'm sorry Kristina did not make it"Dr. Kelly said "NO! Alexis yelled and fell into Ric arms. "What happened to my wife! Chandler yelled " Kristina lost a lot of blood during childbirth"Dr.Kelly said "No ! You have to save my wife! Chandler yelled "Yes go save my daughter"Ric yelled "I'm sorry but there is nothing I can do"Dr. Kelly said "Chandler"Skye said
" I need to say goodbye to my wife"Chandler said Chandler and Alexis and Ric left. Clinton look at Cassie who wanted to sleep with him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment