Sunday, August 28, 2016

“It’s Complicated ch 10”


At Chandler Yacht~ Zander and Maxie came in. "Chandler you call me"Zander said "Yes Alexis and I our plan a fundraise here in honor of my wife I need you both here"Chandler said "Sure I will help you in anything you need 'Zander said "Thanks"Chandler said Zander went to make a phone call. "Chandler our you sure about want me to help you after what I did you both"Maxie ask "Yes I have forgive you"Chandler said "Thank you, I hate what I did"Maxie said "I believe you"Chandler said

At Langston/Ford~ Skye came in. "Langston you want to see me"Skye ask "Yes , Skye I want us to be close to be apart of your family but I feel like your push me away"Langston said "I'm sorry you feel that way"Skye said "Why is the real reason you don't want Cassie to date Bradford"Langston ask "Your right there is a reason why I don't want Cassie to date Bradford"Skye said as Cassie came in."Mother"Cassie said "Your sister will not say anything"Skye said "Cassie I will ported this family I want to be a part of it"Langston said "Your right I hate myself for what I did I just turn sixteen years old and I got my driver's license and a new red convertible and Dimitri and I went for a drive I was driving so fast and I hit Jared Bradford brother car and he end up dead" Dimitri took the fall and hide the car and the family cover it up"Cassie said "We were sad that Jared died but I didn't want to my daughter to go to jail"Skye said "It was just a accident I was not drink or anything"Cassie said "I will keep your secret"Langston said "Thank you , I came to see Gabi I brought her a dress"Cassie said the nanny came in with Gabi. "Can I hold her"Cassie ask "Sure"Langston said "Your getting big" and you look like Josslyn"Cassie said "Cassie"Skye said "Sorry"Cassie said "It's okay I want to tell Gabi all about her when she gets older"Langston said "I miss Josslyn so much"Cassie said "I know you do, Have you talk to her"Skye ask "Yes she happy"Cassie said "She give Gabi back to Langston. " I sure go"Cassie said and left.

At Dimitri~ Bradford and Dimitri were talking. "Bradford I thought we got past the cash"Dimitri said "I'm only working with you because your a smart business man nothing can replace my brother"Bradford said "No"Dimitri said "You sure know that Cassie and I have dinner plans tonight"Bradford said "Treat her right"Dimitri said "I will"Bradford said "She still my wife" I haven't sign the papers yet"Dimitri said

At General Hospital~"So Bobbie you and David are seeing each other"Monica ask "We our just friends . Why do you have feelings for him"Bobbie ask "No I just don't want you to get hurt"Monica said " I will be fine"Bobbie said "How is Josslyn" Have you hear from her"Monica ask "Yes she happy in LA"Bobbie said "Good"Monica said

No comments:

Post a Comment