Tuesday, August 23, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 5 ch 23”

At Lila/Clinton~ Clinton came in. "How was your day" Clinton ask "Great Cassie help me pick out a dress for the wedding I think we will be close again"Lila said "I'm happy for you , Is everything set"Clinton ask “Yes it is we will be married soon" Lila said "Yes"Clinton said

At one of Lorenzo warehouse~ It was burn down Lorenzo and Chandler came in and saw it. "No who did it"Chandler ask " Faith and Duke burn it down they came by to say they are taking the town back" Lorenzo said "So what do we do about this"Chandler ask "Payback"Lorenzo said

At AJ/Lydia~ "Lydia I have a surprise for you after Lila wedding we our going on a trip "AJ said "Where to" Lydia ask "To Paris"AJ said "I can't wait thank you so much"Lydia said "I'm so glad your okay" AJ said " Me to"Lydia said

At The Garden ~Cassie came in and saw Warren by the bar. "Warren, How are you? Cassie ask
"Great, You look tired"Warren said " I have five children who have chickenpox at home I just came to take a break"Cassie said "That not fun I remember when Christopher had it"Warren said " No it's not fun, How is Christopher"Cassie ask "His doing great"Warren said "That great ,So your seeing Blair"Cassie ask "Yes "Warren said " I hope your happy"Cassie said "Thanks"Warren said as Blair came by. "Cassie it's good to see you"Blair said "You to I sure go"Cassie said and left. "So she the women who break your heart"Blair ask "Yes but it would never work she Skye daughter and In love with Dimitri no matter how much that man hurts her"Warren said " I get that"Blair said

At General Hospital~ Dr. Collins office~"So how are you doing"Kevin ask "Not good day I found a picture of Page and It made me upset"Emily said "Why is that"Kevin ask "I'm anger that Page took the easy way out"Emily said "You can't get anger with her"Kevin said "No I don't know what to do"Emily said "You will find a way to forgive Page"Kevin said

At Dimitri/Cassie~Cassie came into fine flowers wait for her there was a card that say, "I'm sorry love Dimitri"The card read. "she put the card down and her cell phone and went to check on the children.

At Clinton/Lila~ Skye was there with Aubrey. "Do you have anything you need for the wedding"Skye ask "Yes I do" Lila said "Lila I know your in love but you sure have a prenup"Skye said "I have one" Lila said "Good I hope he make you happy"Skye said as Lorenzo came in. "Clinton better make our daughter happy" Lorenzo said “He will Daddy and I want you to give me away" Lila said " I will" Lorenzo said "Good this wedding is going to be the best one I have you and Cassie back" Lila said "I'm glad your happy" Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment