Monday, August 29, 2016

Always part 3 ch 16 “Saying Goodbye is the hardest word”



At The Church~ Lorenzo and Skylar and Luis and Genevieve and Laurel and John were greeting the guest as they came in. Tea and Dani and Constanzia came by.. “Uncle Lorenzo..Aunt Skye love you so much”Constanzia said “Thank you”Lorenzo said “Yes Skye did.. You're not alone.. I wish I know Skye better”Tea said “You would of ..If you didn’t fake you're death..Sorry Uncle Lorenzo.. We our here for you”Dani said “Thank you”Lorenzo said

Constanzia went by Genevieve. “Genevieve I’m here for you”Constanzia said ‘Thank you”Genevieve said Alexis and Ned came by.. “Lorenzo’ Alexis said “Why are you here.. You hate my wife.. I don’t want you here”Lorenzo said “Daddy. Please”Genevieve said “No”Lorenzo said “Fine.. You're wrong I didn’t hate Skye.. Just her choice in men”Alexis said and left.. “Lorenzo”Ned said “Don’t start”Lorenzo said Rae and AJ and Lydia came by. “Lorenzo. I’m glad you were in my sister life.. I meant it”AJ said “Thank you”Lorenzo said “Me too.Skye love you”Rae said “She loved both of you too”Lorenzo said as Alan and Monica and Emily and Tracy came by. “Lorenzo.. We our here for you”Alan said “Thank you..Tracy if you're going to start something then leave”Lorenzo said “Not today... I will not”Tracy said “Good”Lorenzo said as Felicia and Mac and Bobbie and Lucy and Laura came in and the father look at Lorenzo.. “I guess we sure start”Lorenzo said Lorenzo and Genevieve and Skylar and Luis and Laurel and John sit down together with the grandchildren.

The father start to talk. “We our here to say goodbye to a businesswoman and a wife and mother. And daughter ’” Skye Quartermaine Alcazar husband would like to talk”The father said as Lorenzo got up.. “Skye and I first start as friends trying to get over old love who hurt us bad and then we slowing start dating and slept together just once and Skye end up pregnant with our Lila Rae.. We had a hard time figure out what we meant to each other with a baby on it’s way and it wasn't perfect but we end up falling in love and getting marrying and having more children.. I would not chance anything about our life together expect when we lose Lila Rae and this.. If I could bring back Skye I would.. I’m a powerful man and I can’t do this”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment