Monday, August 29, 2016

Always part 3 ch 5~ “Changes”



At Lila Rae grave~ Genevieve came by and put flowers on her sister's grave. “Oh Lila Rae.. I’m jealous of you.. You have mother will you it’s not fair..I want Mother back and you.. I hate that Anastasia poison mother.. I know something was off with her when she came back into our life. I’m glad she save my son but she took Mother from us.. After Dr Drake told us that mother was gone.. You sure of seen that look on Daddy's face.. I never seen Daddy fall apart like that and then Dr Drake would not let us see mother for whatever reason and then Daddy took off and Anastasia disappear.. I think Daddy had something to do with Anastasia disappear which I’m glad ... Life has chance since my wedding day to Alexander... I do love Alexander and I hate that we our divorce but I can’t look at him without thinking about my baby we lose”Genevieve said her phone rang again and she pick up her phone and look at the ID.. “Daddy keeps calling me.”Genevieve said she pick it up. “What Daddy.. Fine I will be their”Genevieve said she hang up the phone.. “I have to go.. Lila Rae take care of Mother and Bianca..Genevieve said she left.

At Wyndemere~Alexander now live there and came in with Sunday Rose and Skye and Lorenzo. “Sunday Rose.. How much study do you have to do”Alexander ask “Not that much.. I’m good at test”Sunday Rose said “Yes you are”Alexander said “I still can’t believe you live her now and Nikolas-Alexander live next door.. This is all mess up”Sunday Rose said “I know baby .. Sometimes that’s life”Alexander said “But you and Mother love each other. It’s not you're fault that mother lose the baby”Sunday Rose said “I wish you're mother would see that”Alexander said “Me too”Sunday Rose said

At Nikolas~ Nikolas live alone in a new house and was still anger with Alexander that all he thought about was payback and miss his son Victor.. He blame himself for the way Victor turn out to be and did miss Emily but she wanted a divorce.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment