Sunday, August 28, 2016

“It’s Complicated ch 7”

At the Garden~ Amanda and Alex were having dinner. "You know our father want us to get marry"Amanda said "Yes it will be good for our family"Alex said "What do you think"Amanda ask "It will not hurt get to know each other we both come from rich family"Alex said "We do"Amanda said Cassie came in wear a red sexy dress. "Oh no this isn't good"Alex said Cassie came by. "Amanda and Alex it's good to see you both , I did not know you to our dating"Cassie said "We our just having dinner mother why our you here"Alex ask "It's my hotel"Cassie said

Warren and Blair came in. "Warren and Blair it's good to see you both"Cassie said "You to, Cassie are you okay"Warren ask "I will be"Cassie said they went to there table,"Your over Cassie right"Blair ask "Yes"Warren said "Good I don't want waste my time that all"Blair said "Your not"Warren said "Good"Blair said Bobbie and David were having dinner to. "Are you still in love with Monica"Bobbie ask "I'm trying to move on I want to"David said "Good"Bobbie said Alan and Monica came in. "I didn't know Bobbie and David were dating"Alan said "me either"Monica said

At Alexis/Ric~ Stefan came in. "Alexis, How are you doing? Can I do anything for you"Stefan ask "Bring my baby home"Alexis said " I wish I could"Stefan said "I really hope Kristina isn't dead that Helena has her but she doesn't"Alexis said "No she not coming back"Stefan said "No"Alexis said they share a hug. "You will get through this your a Cassadine we our strong"Stefan said "Yes"Alexis said

At Bradford~ He was at home when there was a knock on the door it was a women. "Ava"Bradford said "Yes brother I'm home"Ava said "I'm glad your home"Bradford said they share a hug. "So how is your business doing"Bradford ask "Good"Ava said "That great"Bradford said there was a knock on the door it was Dimitri. "Dimitri you remember my sister Ava who runs her own decorate company" Bradford said "Yes I do it's lovely to see you"Dimitri said "You to"Ava said "I need to talk to Dimitri 'Bradford said Ava left. "Dimitri I respect you as a businessman but I don't want you anywhere neither my sister"Bradford said "You haven't forgive me for the car cash have you"Dimitri ask "No I haven't"Bradford said "I sure go"Dimitri said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment