Tuesday, August 23, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 5 ch 39”


At a Mansion~Cassie and the children came in, "Our new house"Cassie said to herself she feel dizzy. "No"Cassie said she took a slip of water and pray she was not pregnant when there was a knock on the door it was Clinton. "Why are you here"Cassie ask "I need to tell you to get Lorenzo to leave me alone you own it to me"Clinton said " I don't owe you anything! Cassie yelled "You wanted the affair as much as I did!Cassie yelled he touch her hair." I please you in many ways more then he did"Clinton said he pull her into a kiss as Dimitri came in. "Oh so this is your new house you can share with your lover boy"Dimitri yelled "This isn't what it looks like Clinton was leaving"Cassie said "Really after he kiss you" We need to talk Clinton if you ever come neither my children I will destroy you! You sure just leave town I will ruin your business deals no one ruin my family now get out!Dimitri yelled "I understand"Clinton said and left. "Sorry I ruin your moment with your lover"Dimitri said "It's over between Clinton and I his not the man I love"Cassie said she touch Dimitri. "I'm so lucky! Dimitri yelled he grab her arm. " I will get a divorce that I want you will not get any money from me!Dimitri yelled "I want the hotel and my store I will not let you take the children from me"Cassie yelled "For now you can have the children but I will see them you will not take them from me!Dimitri yelled " Like you took my son from me! I Hardly get to talk to Alex anymore!Cassie yelled It's for the best your a horrible mother!Dimitri yelled "Your not a great father either"Cassie yelled "Well something never chance:"a man said as he came in."Alexander your here"so grow up"Cassie said"Yes the maid told me you were here"Alex said "Well I'm glad your home"Cassie said she went to hug her son but Alexander pull away. "Mother I know what you did Father told me everything"Alex said "I can explain"Cassie said "It's easy mother you always ruin every family I had first when you I was little with you both then Morgan you ruin everything"Alex said "Alexander it's not true 'Cassie said "I just came to see my sisters and brothers"Alex said Harper-Skye and Liv came out. "Liv and Harper-Skye I miss you both"Alex said

"Even our son know who you really our"Dimitri said "You bastard!Cassie said she went to slap him and Dimitri grab her arm. "I'm getting good at caught your arm"Dimitri said " I hate you if Alex knows about Thomas he will hate you to"Cassie said "If you tell him I will take the children from you and you know I can"Dimitri said "Alexander I have a room here for you"Cassie said "I'm staying with father so he can teach me the empire"Alex said "Look Alex I'm know your upset and I'm sorry but I love you you can't push me away"Cassie said "Let's go son, Harper-Skye and Liv I love you and I will be back, Oh Cassandra get a great lawyer your going to need it"Dimitri said and left.

At Chandler~ He was holding his daughter . "Oh Bliss you look like your mother so much, Somehow we will get through this"Chandler said As Skye came in. "Chandler can I help you with anything"Skye ask 'No I will get through this"Chandler said "Yes your not alone"Skye said "Thanks Mother I loved Kristina so much"Chandler said "She loved you to"Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment