Friday, August 12, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 57”

At ElQ~ Clinton was looking at a picture of Edward on the wall. "I will make you pay and the Cassadine for my father death"Clinton said

At David~Warren was there. "Do you believe that Althea left town"David ask "Yes I do she always leaves"Warren said " I been trying to call her but she will not pick up"David said "Althea never does"Warren said

At Anna~ She was take care of her son Trey when Robin came in. "Mother how are you and Trey doing"Robin ask "We our fine I know I can do this"Anna said "You did before"Robin said "Yes But I wasn't there for you as I sure be"Anna said " I turn out fine"Robin said " I just wish David was here it's not right"Anna said "No it's not"Robin said

At the Jacks/Quartermaine hotel~ David was having a drink when Monica came by. "Your still in town"Monica ask "Yes I'm our son needs me"David said "Warren need you to leave town"Monica said "You need me to leave because your worry that you will cheat on Alan with me"David said "I'm not"Monica said "I was your first love we have two children together "David said "Yes we do and that it"Monica said

At Cassie/Dimitri~ Dimitri was on the phone . "Thank you so much"Dimitri said he hang up as Cassie came in with the children. "Cassandra how was lunch with your sister"Dimitri ask "Great"Cassie said "Good I have news the new nanny will be here soon so we can go out"Dimitri said "Where are we going"Cassie ask " I just got two tickets to the fashion show in New York you can get some clothes for your store"Dimitri said "Oh Dimitri"Cassie said she kiss him. "I need to call Josslyn first"Cassie said "We need to leave soon can you call her in the car"Dimitri ask "Sure"Cassie said she went to get ready.

At Skye/Jax~ Skye was looking at picture of Josslyn and then a picture of Gabi. "No"Skye said there was a knock on the door it was Georgie." Georgie what can I do for you"Skye ask "Jax hire me to find out who is the mother of the baby that was drop off at the hospital"Georgie said "Yes Jax told me you can tell me what you found"Skye said "All right there was no mother who drop her off the only women who were pregnant at the time is Carly carry Josslyn baby and Langston and Emily and Liz and Anna.” Georgie said 'Thank you if you can leave the file "Skye said she pay Georgie and she left. "Now what do I do"Skye ask as AJ came in. "Why are you talking to yourself"AJ ask " Oh AJ you came at the right time I'm in trouble"Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment