Sunday, August 28, 2016

“It’s Complicated ch 13”


At ELQ~AJ office~ Michael was there. "Son I'm glad your here working with me soon this will be yours"AJ said " I like working here"Michael said "Good it's in your blood that why"AJ said

At Alexis/Ric~ They were having dinner when there was a knock on the door it was Andrew. "Can I help you"Alexis ask "I'm Andrew Ric son"He said "Come in how did you find me"Ric ask "The net and my mother told me everything"Andrew said " I regret leaving you "Ric said "I'm not here for payback I just want to know you that it"Andrew said "You can stay here if you want"Ric said "Yes' Alexis said "Thanks I have a hotel room"Andrew said " I would like to know you"Ric said "You to"Andrew said

At Jack/The Quartermaine hotel~ Skye came in. "Skye where have you been" I been calling you"Jax said "Sorry I was at the office, Jerry it's good to see you"Skye said "You to"Jerry said "So how long are you staying"Jax ask "I'm not sure I did not know Kate Howard was in town"Jerry said "Yes she my partner in the magazine it's been great having her"Skye said "That good"Jerry said

At Kate's house~ She was looking at photo when her children came in. "Mother, Our you okay" Lillian ask "Yes sweetheart I'm fine"Kate said "You look worry about something"Ben said "I just want you to know I love you all"Kate said "We love you to mother Austin said "Did you have a great childhood"Kate ask "Yes we did 'Ben said

At Dimitri~ He came in with food and Cassie was on her laptop. "What are you doing"Dimitri ask "Shopping online"Cassie said "You still have a credit card under my name don't you"Dimitri ask "Yes I will give back to you"Cassie said "I don't care about that and your right we need to talk why did you cheat on me again"Dimitri ask "I was unhappy all you do is control me and our children and work but we keep on hurt each other we have to let each other go"Cassie said "Yes we hurt each other but we our the only one who get each other I get you I know everything about you and you know everything about me you complete me"Dimitri said they share a kiss. "Oh Dimitri"Cassie said "Why didn't you tell me about Langston project"Dimitri ask "Because I thought you moved on with Ava"Cassie said "No your the only one I want"Dimitri said "Maybe we sure see Dr. Kevin"Cassie said "All right"Dimitri said

No comments:

Post a Comment