Monday, August 29, 2016

Always part 3 ch 10



At The Police Station~ The next day~ Ric was looking at a picture of Skye when Alexis came by. “Are you still in love with Skye ’Alexis ask “If Skye was with me she would be alive”Ric said “It wasn’t Lorenzo enemy that killed Skye it was her own daughter”Alexis said “Yes and I could of save her ..Anyway I want us to keep looking for Anastasia”Ric said “It’s a lost cause. You know that Lorenzo probably killed Anastasia”Alexis said “True.. But just keep looking I have a feeling about this”Ric said”Fine”Alexis said

At Lorenzo~Lorenzo was looking at a picture of Skye when Tea came in. “Tea.. It’s good to see you”Lorenzo said “Thank you.. I came to check on you.. I heard you plan a funeral for Skye”Tea said “Yes I did”Lorenzo said “Good.. I know this is hard and you miss Skye but you can do this”Tea said “I have been thought a lot in my life but this is the hardest thing I will ever have to do”Lorenzo said “Yes it is.. But you're not alone”Tea said “Thanks .. I’m glad you came back to town and hire Genevieve.. I can’t worry about her too right now”Lorenzo said “No you can’t.. Right now you need to take care of yourself that’s what Skye would want”Tea said “I hope so”Lorenzo said

At Lila Rae Grave~Rae was their. “Oh Lila Rae.. I miss you and Skye.. You're both together now but it’s not fair.. I want both of you here with me.. I’m selfish that way.. I’m lost without both of you”Rae said she put the flowers on the grave.. “Oh Skye.. I know you're with Lila Rae now and happy about it.. But I just want you here with us.. I love you”Rae said and left.

At Genevieve~Genevieve had just wake up with a hangover and didn’t feel well at all so she put on her robe and went into the kitchen and came back with a cup of tea as AJ came in.”Uncle AJ..Why are you here”Genevieve ask “I just came to check on you and from what I can see it’s a good thing.. So how much did you have to drink last night”AJ ask “I don’t know what you're talking about”Genevieve said “That’s the first thing a alcoholic does deny it...Genevieve I miss Skye too but with all you're pills you're not suppose to drink”AJ said he sit down by Genevieve. “I just miss my mommy”Genevieve said and AJ hug her. “I miss Skye too and we can grieve for Skye together.. Let me help you”AJ said “Alright.. You're right Mother would not want this”Genevieve said “No she would not”AJ said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment