Tuesday, August 23, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 5 ch 27”

At the Garden~ Outside~ Clinton follow Cassie outside. "Why did you pull away"Clinton ask "Nothing can happen between us your my sister husband "Cassie said Clinton touch her face. "Maybe I marry the wrong sister"Clinton said and kiss her. "This can't happen , I love my husband"Cassie said "Who will always choose work over you and your children"Clinton said " I have to go"Cassie said she left. "One by one"Clinton said as Jr came in. "So did you do it"Clinton ask "Yes I made sure Skye got the letter I hate hurt her to"Jr said "It's for the family yours and mine"Clinton said "Yes and all this lie even saying your a Cassadine" Jr said "That was easy all I had to do is blackmail my mother"Clinton said "You our a true Wentworth"JR said "Yes my father would be proud"Clinton said

At Gia~ She was looking at picture of Clinton. "What did I do wrong in raise you"Gia ask herself. "Nikolas please forgive me"Gia said

At Cassie/Dimitri~ She was thinking of the kiss between her and Clinton when her phone rang. "Cassandra I'm will be late I'm sorry 'Dimitri said Cassie hang up. and went upstairs to her room.

At Lila/Clinton~ Lila was opening her wedding gifts when her cell phone rang it was Clinton saying he will be on his way soon."That fine I'm just opening our wedding gifts and sent out the thank you cards" Lila said

At The Cassadine office~ Dimitri office~ He was working when Nikolas came in. "Dimitri, You need to go home and be with your wife and children"Nikolas said "I know I been working late it's been a problem in my marriage"Dimitri said "Then fix it your missing your children grow up"Nikolas said "Your right I will go home"Dimitri said

At Jake~ Cassie came in and order a drink as Clinton came by."Are you follow me"Cassie ask "No I just wanted a drink"Clinton said "Do you love my sister"Cassie ask "Yes but I feel something with you"Clinton said "same here, I been so lonely lately"Cassie said "Meet me upstairs"Clinton said he went upstairs and Cassie follow. " I don't believe I'm doing this to Dimitri and Lila I just got her back"Cassie said "They will never know"Clinton said they had sex.

At Dimitri/Cassie~ Dimitri came in with Flowers."Mrs.Cassadine is out"The maid said "Do you know where she went"Dimitri ask "No"The maid said and left. Dimitri called Cassie.

No comments:

Post a Comment