Monday, August 29, 2016

Always part 3 ch 17 “Saying goodbye's the hardest word”




At The Church~Skye funeral~ The family was their saying goodbye and Lorenzo had just finished his speech as Genevieve got up.. “I wish my mother was here... Mother and I had a lot of fights when I was a teenage I wish I could take them back and I would not make her cry.. I’m sorry Mother.. I wish you and Lila Rae and Bianca were here with us.. Mother.. You're the glue that holds us together and we need you here with us.. I’m sorry and I love you”Genevieve said she sit down by Alexander and he took her hand. Skylar got up.. “Oh Mother.. I wish you were here.. We all our loose without you.. I love you so much.. You always believe in us..And we will try not to let you down and help each other deal with this”Skylar said Luis got up. “Oh Mother I almost did fall apart when we found out you were gone but I keep thinking about what you would want.. The diner is a hit but that’s not what I want.. I want you.. You're my Mother not Brenda’ Luis said and sit down as Laurel got up. “First John and I lose a father we hardly got to know and now we lose you.. Life isn’t fair.. I want you back”Laurel said John got up. “Oh Mother.. I don’t know what to do without you”John said

Rae got up. “When I first meet Skye in Llanview we didn’t get along at all and then when I found out she was my long lost daughter I wasn’t sure how to feel about it or what to do.. I know that Skye loved being a Chandler and when I told her she hate me but we finally came a long way in our relationship and we become good friends.. Mother and daughters.. Mother’s and daughter ‘s always fight but that doesn’t mean we don’t love each other.. Skye I will always love you and I will help you're children”Rae said she sit down.

Alan got up.. “I miss so much in Skye life and it wasn’t my fault. Skye was take from me twice once when she was a baby she was sold and now she was taken from all of us and we will always love her and miss her”Alan said

AJ got up. “Skye and I were a team we always had each other back and I’m going to miss her but I will always have her family back..Even you Lorenzo..I didn’t see it before and I’m sorry but you do love my sister.. You never try to chance her” AJ said

Monica got up.. “Skye and I hate each other when she first came to town all she wanted was payback for being sold but then when Skye become a mother it chance her and Skye and I bond over that.. I’m going to miss her..”Monica said

The father got up.. “The family will like for everyone to come to the Quartermaine mansion for a luncheon”The father said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment