Sunday, August 28, 2016

“It’s Complicated ch 15”


At General Hospital~Alan was sit on the couch he look sad when Monica came by. "Alan what is it"Monica ask "Something is wrong with Skye I can't lose my little girl"Alan said "Our you sure"Monica ask "Yes she came out of Dr. Kelly office"Alan said "Whatever it is we will help Skye"Monica said 

At the Garden~ Alexander and Liv were having lunch together."Do you think our parents will make it work"Liv ask "I don't know"Alex said " I always hate when they divorce"Liv said "I wish I was here for you to help you"Alex said "It's not your fault you were at school"Liv said "yea I wish I never went there"Alex said "Why do you say that"Liv ask "Nothing"Alex said as Cassie and Dimitri came by. "Mother ,Daddy"Liv said "Hello Liv, Alex"Cassie said "Why don't we join you both"Dimitri ask "Sure, Mother when is Aubrey coming home"Liv ask "In a couple of weeks she love camp"Cassie said "I'm sure"Liv said "What does that mean"Cassie ask "Noting"Liv said

At Skye/Jax~ They were still in shock from the news. "This is all my fault"Skye said "Skye stop blame yourself we will fight this"Jax said "What if we can't" I want you remarry but if I die"Skye said "You're not going to die I will not allow it"Jax said "We sure call the family"Skye said "We will and we will find a donor if we have to"Jax said

At A old studio~ Langston and Ford and Georgie and Dillon were there. "So Langston what do you think"Ford ask "You want me to become a report" Langston ask
"Why not I can producers it and you can report the news and Dillon can directors it and Georgia can do the PR and the fact check on the story"Ford said "So what do you say"Dillon ask "I say yes"Langston said "me to"Georgia said "Yes our dreams are coming true"Ford said

At Kate~ Jerry came in."Jerry what do you want"Kate ask "I know your secret"Jerry said "What is that"Kate ask "The children are mine"Jerry said "Yes you're there father but it's not like they were made out of love"Kate said as Lillian and Ben and Austin came in. "Did you just say we were not made out of love"Ben ask "Who is this"Austin ask "It's not what you think I put off having children for my career and I wanted a child without a man so I sent to a sperm bank Jerry is your father"Kate said "How do you know he was the donor"Lillian ask "After I become pregnant I hire a PI to find out who the donor was"Kate said "Did you know"Ben ask "Yes"Jerry said "But you did not want us"Austin ask "It's not like that' Jerry said "I love you all, I was going to tell you"Kate said "We know mother"Ben said "I need time"Lillian said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment