Sunday, August 14, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 5 ch 1”

At Josslyn~ Tommy came in. "I'm glad your here we need to talk" Josslyn said "Your still upset with me"Tommy said "Yes why did you lie to me"Josslyn ask "I wasn't sure what do I wanted to ported my mother to"Tommy said "I get that, But it's over" Josslyn said " I know can we share the children"Tommy ask "Yes your a great father to them your there only blood parent alive"Josslyn said "Your their mother to no matter what" Tommy said and left as Jax came in."Daddy" Josslyn said "Jax hug his daughter. "Why is Tommy leaving"Jax ask "We broke up he know what mother did" Josslyn said "Why don't you try to work it out' Jax said "I don't trust him" Josslyn said "Josslyn I'm sorry you need to hire Alexis to make sure the twins will never be take from you" Jax said " I will" Josslyn said "Just remember your mother love you" Jax said " I will try"Josslyn said

At General hospital~ Dr. Hardy office~Monica was there. "Simone I'm sorry but I have to suspended you"Monica said " I know this was coming"Dr.Hardy said "I'm sorry I hope you come back soon"Monica said " I been thinking of quit anyway"Simone said "You will be missed"Monica said "Thank you"Simone said

At Dr. Jones office~ Lydia and AJ were there, "Let's run some test to see what is going on"Tony said "All right" Lydia said

At Cassie/Dimitri~ Cassie was playing with her children when Dimitri came in. "How is everyone"Dimitri ask "Great we our just playing"Cassie said "I have some news my mother wants us to come to dinner tonight"Dimitri said "All right ,I will get ready 'Cassie said "Who sent you flowers"Dimitri ask as he look at them. "Clinton to thank me for helping him with his daughter gift"Cassie said "Oh"Dimitri said

At General Hospital~ Skye and Monica and Alan were there. "AJ what is going on"Monica ask "Lydia been having blackouts she with Dr. Jones there run test"AJ said "I'm sure they will find out what is going on with Lydia"Skye said "Yes I can't lose her"AJ said "You will not and your not alone"Alan said

At Cassie/Dimitri~ "So how do I look"Cassie ask "Wonderful, Now let's go"Dimitri said "Are you upset about the flowers"Cassie ask "No"Dimitri said "How was work"Cassie ask "We lose a deal but I will fix it"Dimitri said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment