Friday, August 12, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 58”


In the limousine~ Cassie and Dimitri were there. "So what do you need to tell Josslyn"Dimitri ask "Gabi Langston baby has the same birth mark that Josslyn and I have and our children"Cassie said "Oh this one"Dimitri said he kiss it. " I thought you did not want to do it in a car"Cassie said "I chance my mind"Dimitri said they made love.

At Emily/Nikolas~Emily was taking care of Angel when Monica came in. "How are my girls"Monica ask "We our great we our off to the park do you want to come"Emily ask " I would love to"Monica said they left.

At Skye/Jax~ "Skye you know what the right thing is to do"AJ said " Yes I know I just want to take the pain from my daughter"Skye said " I know"AJ said " I just wish Langston baby did not die" Skye said "Langston has a right to know"AJ said " I guess, I want to find out why her baby died and the other women baby lived"Skye said "We can find the truth before you tell Langston the truth"AJ said "Maybe it will be easy for Langston"Skye said "Have you drink"AJ ask " I can't lie to you but yes I have"Skye said "Let's go to a meeting"AJ said

At Langston/Ford~ Langston was looking at Gabi when Ford came in. "What are you doing" Ford ask "When Cassie was here she knows a birthmark on Gabi neck I never seen it before"Langston said "It's small that why you did not see it either did I"Ford said "There more Cassie told me that it runs in Jax and Carly family"Langston said " Don't worry about it Gabi is health that all that matter"Ford said "Your right"Langston said

At Josslyn/Tommy~ Carly was over talking to Tommy while Josslyn was upstairs. "So your going to keep the secret" that I'm the mother of the twins" Carly ask as Josslyn came by. "Mother what did you say" Josslyn ask "Josslyn"Carly said "Did you just say that your the mother of the twins! Josslyn yelled " I meant that I carry them for you"Carly said "No that not what you meant! I'm not the mother of the twins ! You are! Josslyn yelled "Yes I can explain"Carly said "Explain! Your the twins mother not me and you know! Josslyn yelled " Not till later I wasn't sure how to handle it"Tommy said "I was going to have the embryos of yours inside me and yours were destroyed so I ask Dr. Hardy to use mine"Carly said "So I'm not the mother! Josslyn yelled "No but it doesn't matter they're yours I don't want to take them from you! Carly said Josslyn open the door. "Leave mother I don't want to see you anymore you are dead to me" Josslyn said " Joss"Carly said "Get out both of you" Josslyn yelled Carly and Tommy left. Josslyn pick up a picture of John and Jenna. " You are mine no one will ever take you from me" Josslyn said

No comments:

Post a Comment