Sunday, August 14, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 5 ch 16”


At Langston/Ford~ Langston had just hire a nanny to help her with Gabi when there was a knock on the door it was Josslyn, " Josslyn come in what can I do for you"Langston ask " I have the papers Tommy and I sign our rights away and I left a trustful for Gabi" Josslyn said "Thank you so much you don't have to do this"Langston said " I know I have some news I'm leaving town but I would like to stay in touch"Josslyn said "Sure we can, Do you want to hold Gabi" Langston ask "Yes" Josslyn said Josslyn hold Gabi. "Oh Gabi I hope when you get older you understand all this it's the hardest thing I ever did" Josslyn said "She kiss Gabi goodbye and give her back to Langston. "Take care of her" Josslyn said " I promise to take care of our daughter" Langston said Josslyn left in tears.

At Clinton/Lila~ Clinton was moving in to Lila place. "We need to set a date for our wedding" Lila said "How about in four week" Clinton ask "It's fast" Lila said " Yes but I love you and I can't wait"Clinton said "All right in four weeks it is" Lila said "Good"Clinton said

On the Docks~Skye was on the phone. "Colby I need to talk to you about Clinton is going to marry Lila I don't trust him"Skye said and hang up.

At General Hospital~ Dr. Collin office~ Nikolas and Emily were there. "We both are having a hard time deal with the lose of Page"Nikolas said " Yes I guess I thought my new baby would take away the pain"Emily said " No one can replace a child it may help but you still have to deal with it" Kevin said " It's hard I blame myself for Page take her own life"Emily said " It's not your fault"Kevin said " No it's not, I don't blame you"Nikolas said " You don' t I blame myself"Emily said

At Josslyn~ Cassie came in. She saw box every where. "Josslyn what is going on"Why are there box every where" Cassie ask "I'm moving back to LA" Josslyn said "Please stay here"Cassie said " It's to hard to be close to Gabi"Josslyn said "Then get her back" Cassie said "Cassie it's just not Gabi it's hard being in a town without my mother here and everyone know what she did" Josslyn said "This isn't fair I need my sister my best friend"Cassie said " I'm going to miss you to" Josslyn said "Who I'm going to talk to when Dimitri and I have a fight"Cassie ask "You have a sisters to here in town you can talk to Langston and Lila"Josslyn said "Yea but I'm not close to them as we our"Cassie said "Cassie I love you but it's time to let it go"Josslyn said "But how can I trust Lila, That is gone"Cassie said "Work on it you both need each other" Josslyn said "I will try keep in touch"Cassie said "Always and you can visit me" Josslyn said "Oh yes I will you will get sick of me and I will call to" Cassie said they share a hug and Cassie cried and left. Skye came in. "Josslyn do you really have to leave town? Your father and Cassie will miss you so much"Skye said "Skye I need to do this" Josslyn said "Is it my fault" I'm sorry for the baby switch"Skye said "No I don't blame you" Josslyn said " I hope you find what you need"Skye said they share a hug and Skye left.

No comments:

Post a Comment