Friday, August 12, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 45”

Outside of Dimitri and Cassie vacation house~ they were walking on the beach Skye saw someone in the guest house and went inside "Why are you here"Skye ask "I'm going to tell Langston the truth"Althea said "Why you don't care about my daughter"Skye ask "No but I know you and you can't live with this"Althea said "Don't tell me what I can live with you don't know me at all ! Skye yelled

Outside~ "This is where we will be marry tomorrow"Cassie said "It's lovely I'm so happy for you and my son" Liz said "Thank you , Liz I'm sorry about the baby"Cassie said "Thank you" Liz said "How many times do we have to watch Dimitri and Cassie say I do"Tracy ask " Four I guess" Lila said Clinton pull Lila aside. "Have you ever thought about getting marry"Clinton ask "Maybe But not right now" Lila said " Me either"Clinton said "Chandler have you seen your mother"Jax ask "No I haven't"Chandler said "Chandler and Jax went to look for Skye. "Dimitri have you seen my mother"Cassie ask "No I will go look for her"Dimitri said he left. "Joss, Why didn't Tommy come"Cassie ask "He had to work I think his pulling away from me" Josslyn said "I'm sorry , He better stay in the twins life"Cassie said "If he does not I will be fine I can handle being alone"Josslyn said " You have my support"Cassie said "Thanks" Josslyn said

At the Guest house~ Skye hands had blood on it when Dimitri came in and saw the body on the floor. "No Skye what did you do"Dimitri ask "Althea was threat me I had to do this I was ported my family"Skye said as Chandler came in. "Mother"Chandler said " I need both of you to help me I had to do this"Skye said "All right for Cassandra"Dimitri said "I will help you . Jax is on his way to but his phone rang"Chandler said "No Jax can't find out about this"Skye said "You go clean up and stop Jax we will hide the body"Chandler said "Thank you"Skye said "Cassie can't know about this"Chandler said " I don't want to start my marriage off with a lie but I will"Dimitri said "It's not your secret it's mine"Skye said "Dimitri and Chandler hid the body and Skye clean up as Jax came in."Skye there you are I been looking for you"Jax said " I just wanted to check out the guest house it's beautiful but we sure go back"Skye said "Yes I have news my parents are on there way"Jax said "That great"Skye said they left.

Inside the maine house~ Cassie was putting her children to bed. I love you so much"Cassie said " I love you" Liv said Cassie left the room. Langston was rocking Gabi "I'm so glad the doctor were wrong" Langston said Josslyn hear that. "What do you mean by that" Josslyn ask "Dr. Hardy first say my baby was dead but it was a crazy night she was mistake my baby for another one that did not make it" Langston said " Really" Josslyn ask "Yes it was a crazy night" Langston said "Yes it was " Josslyn said

Jane and John came in. "Grandmother and Grandfather your here"Cassie said "Yes we could not miss this" Where is Dimitri" Jane ask " I don't know"Cassie said

No comments:

Post a Comment