Friday, August 12, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 62”

At the Camp~
~ Dimitri and Cassie pull in. "This is Alex camp"Cassie said “We can visit our son and then we can see the school"Dimitri said "Oh Dimitri"Cassie said they went out of the car."Mother and Father"Alex said they share a hug. "Do you like it here"Cassie ask "Yes do mother I have friends"Alex said "That good your father wants to sent you to board school"Cassie said "Yes and I want it"Alex said "See Cassandra our son is happy with this"Dimitri said "Yes let's go see the school"Cassie said

At Port Charles~ Police station~ Lydia came in. "You can arrest me for hit Carly car"Lydia said as Bobbie and Michael and Josslyn came in. "We our not going to press changer it was a accident Lydia wasn't drinking" Josslyn said "Our you sure"Lydia ask "Yes"Michael said "Bobbie as a mother I don't know if I could do this"Lydia said Bobbie took Lydia hand."It's hard but I know it was a accident"Bobbie said " Yes it was I could bring Carly back and take away your pain I would"Lydia said "We know"Bobbie said AJ came in. "What is going on"AJ ask "We want the case closed"Michael said "Michael I'm sorry about your mother"AJ said "I know thank you"Michael said

At Josslyn~ Cassie was over. "Josslyn, How are you doing"Cassie ask "I'm trying to forgive my mother but it's hard I wanted my own baby"but I still love the twins" Josslyn said "Yes you do your a great mother and I believe it was all in the name of love"Cassie said "Yes now what was that message you left me about Langston"Josslyn ask"Yes when I was holding Gabi I saw the same birthmark that we both have and my children which is wired it runs on daddy and Carly side"Cassie said "Yes maybe Langston birth father has one"Josslyn said "Maybe, Do you need any help with the funeral"Cassie ask "No Grandmother and Michael will be here soon" Josslyn said "All right I will go call me anytime"Cassie said they share a hug. "Thanks" Josslyn said Cassie left.

At Lydia/AJ~ "I'm so glad you did not go to jail"AJ said " Me to" Lydia said "What is it"AJ ask "There wasn't a animal in the road I lied"Lydia said "What happened"AJ ask " I had a blackout I wasn't drinking I don't know what is going on"Lydia said "Then we need to go to the hospital"AJ said "I know AJ I'm scare"Lydia said "Whatever it is we will handle it together"AJ said they left.

At Lila~ She wake up with Clinton in her bed. "Do you regret this"Clinton ask "No I have no regrets it was wonderful"Lila said "Yes it was"Clinton said they share a kiss. " I sure go check on my children" Lila said and left.

At Cassie store~ She walk in to fine flowers wait for her. "Who sent the flowers I know there not from my husband"Cassie ask "Here a card"the asst. said Cassie read it was from Clinton.

No comments:

Post a Comment