Tuesday, August 23, 2016

All we’d ever need part 5 ch 35”


At a hotel room~ Cassie was there with Clinton. "I thought you wanted to end this but I'm glad you did not"Clinton said he touch her as they were in bed.
"I found out that Dimitri is lie to be he treat me as a trophy wife I'm thinking of leaving him"Cassie said "I'm thinking about leaving Lila to then we can be together"Clinton said "Dimitri will not make it easy for me"Cassie said "I'm powerful to"Clinton said " I know"Cassie said "I sure leave soon"Clinton said " Me to:"Cassie said

At Dimitri office~ Dimitri was there with his men."Did you find out about my wife" Dimitri ask "Yes we did sir it not good"The man said He handle Dimitri a file and Dimitri pull out a picture of Cassie and Clinton in bed. "That tramp! I will make you pay! Dimitri yelled

At Skye/Jax~Lorenzo came in. " I found out who is blackmail you" Lorenzo said "Who"Skye ask "Clinton"Lorenzo said as Jax came in. "Why are you here"Jax ask "I told Lorenzo about Althea and the blackmail he found out who is behind it "Skye said "Who"Jax ask "Clinton and there is more"Skye said

At Dimitri/Cassie~Dimitri was upset not only about the affair but they were late for the dinner meeting at Bradford. Cassie finally came in. "Your late"Dimitri said "Sorry I was busy at the store I will go chance"Cassie said "Fast"Dimitri said Cassie went upstairs. Cassie and Dimitri bedroom~ Cassie put on her gray dress as Dimitri came in. with a necklace in his hand. "Wear this necklace that I brought you on our 2nd wedding"Dimitri said he put it on her and pull her in. "No one will take you from me"Dimitri said Cassie was scare. "We sure go"Cassie said they left.

At General Hospital~ Chandler was watching his son. "When Can I hold him"Chandler ask "Soon have you pick out a name"Dr. Kelly ask "Yes Kristina wanted Brandon"Chandler said 'It's perfect"Dr. Kelly said "Yes"Chandler said Alexis and Ric came by. "How is our grandson"Alexis ask "Brandon is perfect"Chandler said "Brandon"Ric ask "Yes I found a list that Kristina made of baby name"Chandler said " I like it"Alexis said " Me to"Ric said "Thanks , I want you both in my children life"Chandler said "Thank you we will help each other get through this"Alexis said "Yes it's what Kristina would want"Ric said "Yes"Alexis said

At Bradford ~ Dimitri and Cassie came in. "Sorry we our late"Dimitri said "It's fine, Cassandra be charmed like you were the other night"Bradford said " I will"Cassie said " I will get us drinks"Dimitri said Bradford and Dimitri left. "Cassandra " Lee said "Lee how are you"Cassie ask "Look Cassandra is charm Lee"Bradford said "Yes my wife has a way with men"Dimitri said Dimitri came by and hand Cassie a drink. "Dimitri you have a charm wife"Lee said "Yes I do the perfect wife"Dimitri said he took a drink and look at Cassie. " I want to make deal with you"Lee said "Thank you"Dimitri said

No comments:

Post a Comment