Tuesday, August 23, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 5 ch 40”



At Clinton hotel Room~ Clinton~ Lila and Justin came in. "You have been served "Justin said "What is it Lila"Clinton ask "Divorce paper and you will never get ELQ or anything"Lila said "Yes the papers that you trick Lila into sign were fake the lawyer you hire fool you' Justin said "No"Clinton said Justin and Lila left.

At Skye/Jax~ Jr came in. "Jr why are you here"Skye ask "I'm sorry Skye but I help Clinton with all this"Jr said "You help him hurt both my daughters" Do you hate me that much"Skye ask "At first it was just about business then I pull one on Clinton the papers that Clinton had Lila sign to get ELQ were fake"JR said "Really"Skye ask "Yes I could not hurt you I was sweep away by revenge"JR said " I get that thank you for stop the takeover"Skye said "Your welcome' JR said "Now what are you going to do"Skye ask Leave town"JR said he left.

At ELQ~ Lila and AJ and Monica and Alan and Tracy. "Thanks for coming the paper I sign were fake one Clinton will not get ELQ but I have made a decision about ELQ I'm going to step down I can't destroy Grandfather company"Lila said "Our you sure"AJ ask "Yes" Lila said "All right who will run ELQ"Monica ask "I will"AJ said "Let's vote"Tracy said "I have mother vote"Lila said Everyone expect Tracy vote for AJ. "Well AJ I hope you do a better job then me" Lila said "You can't let Clinton do this to you were great at run ELQ I want you to run it with me"AJ said "Sure"Lila said "I will make this family proud"AJ said "We know you will"Monica said

Later that night~At the Yacht~ Lila was having a drink when Blair came by. "Our you okay"Blair ask "Yes here is to love it sucks I will not fall in love ever again! Lila said "Yes love does suck I been there"Blair said "Really? Did your own sister sleep with your husband" Who only marry you for revenge"Lila ask "No"Blair said "I guess it was pay back I sleep with her husband"Lila said "I'm sorry"Blair said "Me to"Lila said Cassie came by. "Lila"Cassie said Blair left. "You have some nerve coming here" Look I know I hurt you was this payback"Lila ask "At first yes but Clinton is different then Dimitri I was lonely with Dimitri working all the time I'm sorry"Cassie said "We were both fools"Lila said "Yes we were I think it's time to get pay back"Cassie said "What do you have in mind"Lila ask

At AJ/Lydia~ "Lydia I have some news I'm the new CEO of ELQ"AJ said "That is great"Lydia said "Yes Lila wanted to stop down because of Clinton but she will be co-ceo"AJ said "I'm happy for you"Lydia said

At General hospital~ Monica was looking at Kristina file when David came in. "Can I help you"David ask "I just want to make sure that Dr. Kelly did not miss anything I'm worry that Kristina parents will sue us"Monica said "Yes there lawyers and are in pain' David said "Yes 'Monica said Dr Kelly came by. "You wanted to see me"Dr.Kelly said “Yes did you do everything by the book on Kristina case"Monica ask "Yes she was bleeding too much I try to stop it"Dr.Kelly said "It was the uterine that was bleeding"David ask "Yes even surgery could not stop it' Dr.Kelly said "Thanks we just want to make sure they can't win in court"Monica said "Yes I wish I could of done more"Dr.Kelly said"Yes' Monica said

No comments:

Post a Comment