Tuesday, August 23, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 5 ch 33”


At Alexis/Ned~ Alexis came in. "Thanks Ned"Alexis said "Your welcome if you need anything"Ned said and left. "Alexis"Ric said "Ric I don't know how we are going to do this"Alexis said "Me either but I think we sure sue the hospital this is no reason Kristina sure be dead"Ric said "It can't bring her back"Alexis said "No but it can bring justice to our daughter"Ric said "Let's just think about it"Alexis said "Fine"Ric said

At Jax/Skye~ "How is Chandler"Jax ask "So lose it scare me"Skye said "I would be lost without you to we will find out who is blackmail you"Jax said"I don't care who is blackmail me it doesn't matter but I will help my son and grandchildren get through this' Skye said "Yes"Jax said

The next day~ At Lorenzo~ He was talking to his men. "Here is what we found on Clinton his father lose his company to the Quartermaine and it drive him to kill himself his not a Cassadine"The man said "So Clinton wanted payback for his father death but why use both my daughters " Lorenzo ask "Both the Quartermaine and Cassadine team up to get the deal that William Wentworth wanted"The man said "Thanks you" Lorenzo said "What our you going to do"The man ask "Payback"Lorenzo said as Lila came in. "Lila what can I do for you" Lorenzo ask The man left. "Daddy I need your advice on Clinton" Lila said "What about him" Lorenzo ask "Tracy found this prenup in his office I don't remember sign it" Lila said she show it to Lorenzo." Oh no Lila let me show this to my lawyer" Lorenzo said "All right Sure I keep quiet"Lila ask "Yes for now" Lorenzo said " I'm beginning to think I made a mistake"Lila said "It's not your fault" Lorenzo said Lila left.

At Cassie/Dimitri~ Cassie and Dimitri were getting ready for the day. Dimitri was put on his tie. "Cassandra we our going to Bradford tonight for a dinner meeting tonight I want you to wear your gray dress"Dimitri said "I don't want to go"Cassie said "Cassandra I need you to go beside it's your job as my wife"Dimitri said he touch her face. "Job! No it's not! Cassie yelled "Please just support my career! Dimitri said "Like you support mine"Cassie ask "I'm done with this fight, I have to go to work be ready by five"Dimitri said and left.

At Skye office~ She got another note. " I know what you did meet me at the docks at noon it read, Skye put it down as Lorenzo came in. "Lorenzo why are you here"Skye ask "Its about the girls and Clinton"Lorenzo said "What about Clinton"Skye ask "His used both our daughters you sure of done a background check on him" Lorenzo said "Why is it my job to check on him" What did he do" Skye ask "Clinton is not a Cassadine for one he lied his father William Wentworth killed himself because he lose deals to The Quartermaine and Cassadine this is all his plan to get revenge on both family"Lorenzo said "No we have to tell Lila before it's too late"Skye said "It is Clinton found way to hurt both of them Clinton and Cassie are having an affair"Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment