Monday, August 29, 2016

Always part 3 ch 14~”The night before”




At Lorenzo~Lorenzo was sitting in the chair and having a drink and looking at a picture of Skye. “Tomorrow we say goodbye to you Skye.. I hate this.. This time I failed you as a husband .. I sure of saved you! Lorenzo yelled and throw a glass of brandy at the wall then got up and just throw everything that he could fine that would break and then lean against the wall. “Skye.. You can’t be gone. You just can’t”Lorenzo said as he cried for his wife.

At Skylar~Skylar had just hang up the phone from talking to Genevieve.. She was worry about her sister and look at a picture of Skye.. “Oh Mother.. How do we do this”Skylar ask and pull the picture close to her heart.

At Luis~Luis had his own place and came in from work and look at the picture of his mother that was on the fireplace.. “Oh mother.. We need you here both you and Lila Rae.. I’m worry about Father”Luis said

At AJ/Lydia~AJ was looking at a picture of him and Skye when Lydia came in and pull him in. “AJ.. You're not alone”Lydia said “I just wish Skye didn’t trust Anastasia and never drink that tea.. She would of been here.! I want my sister back! My partner in crime”AJ yelled Lydia hug AJ.

At The Quartermaine Mansion~Alan was looking at a picture of Him and Skye.. “Tomorrow we say goodbye.. It’s not going to be easy but we have too..I will always love you Skye and I will watch over you're children as long as I can”Alan said

At Rae~Rae was looking at a picture of Her and Skye.. “Oh Skye.. I sure of never let Anastasia neither you”Rae said and cired.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment