Tuesday, August 23, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 5 ch 42”


The next day~ At Dimitri~ "Floss was there. "Why did you tell my wife about Thomas"Dimitri ask "I was being blackmailed by Clinton I don't want tell her"Floss said "All you ever did is destroy my life"Dimitri said "Well Cassie and I have one thing in common"Floss said and left.

At General Hospital~ Clinton room~ He was rest after having surgery they remove the bullet and he was healing when Mac came in. "I'm here to question you"Do you know who did this"Mac said "Yes I do"Clinton said

At Skye/Jax~ They called a family meeting Lila and Cassie were there.. "Why did you call us"Cassie ask " Clinton was shot last night Jax said "You think one of us did it" Lila ask "Well"Skye ask "It wasn't not me'Lila said "Or me did he make it"Cassie ask "Yes he did"Skye said "Oh Cassie said "Do you have a alibis for the night"Skye ask "Yes I was at home with the children and my new maids"Cassie said "I was at the office"Lila said "Good I hope they find who did this"Cassie said "I have to go" Lila said and left. " I wish Clinton died"Cassie said "You can't say that out loud"Jax said " I know"Cassie said

At Dimitri~ "So Clinton was shot last night Dimitri ask "Yes The man said "Did he die"Dimitri ask "No sir"The man said and left as Cassie came in. "Did you shot Clinton"Cassie ask he moved close to Cassie. "It would service him right he sure be dead but no your not worth it"Dimitri said "Yes I'm your still in love with me I can see it"Cassie said "No I don't your love in poison "Dimitri said "So is yours"Cassie said "Did you shot him"Dimitri ask "No I would lose my children and it's not worth it"Cassie said "No his not"Dimitri said they share a kiss and Dimitri pull back. "I can't let it go you keep cheat on me it's over for good"Dimitri said "You cheat on me with Floss and the empire in away"Cassie said "With Floss it was when we were divorce and I can't do this anymore"Dimitri said " Fine I will go"Cassie said and left. "Dimitri pour a drink of brandy.

At ELQ~ Lila office~Skye came in. "Are you sure about quit as CEO"Skye ask "Yes mother I made a huge mistake it almost cost me the company"Lila said "It's not your fault"Skye said "I will never fall in love again" Lila said "I hope you do it's worth it"Skye said 

No comments:

Post a Comment