Monday, August 29, 2016

Always part 3 ch 11~”Missing Skye’’




At General Hospital~Alan was in the hallway when Rae came by. “Alan..Do you have a min”Rae ask “Sure”Alan said “I been thinking of doing a charity in honor of Skye..A hospital wing in her honor”Rae said “Skye would love it..She love this hospital so much”Alan said “Yes she would..Thank you for talking to Lorenzo about a service”Rae said “You're welcome. We all need it”Alan said “Yes we do”Rae said “If you need anything for the hospital wing let me know”Alan said “Thank you”Rae said

At The Haunted Starr~Luke came in and turn on the lights and went behind the bar and pour a drink. “Here to you Blaze”Luke said as he had a drink as Tracy came in. “Luke.. You're back”Tracy said “Yes I’m”Luke said “Are you okay”Tracy ask “Just having a drink for a old friend”Luke said “You know about Skye”Tracy said”Yes.. I’m not in the mood for you to talk bad about Skye”Luke said “I’m not going to.. It’s killing my whole family..Alan is having a hard time about it.. AJ drinks again and Genevieve the girl who look up to me her whole childhood is push everyone away.. I maybe a little mean but I’m not that cold to wish Skye dead”Tracy said “No you're not.. So Skye daughter did this”Luke ask “Yes ..Anastasia.. She first try to come into Skye and Lorenzo life as Lila Rae and then came back again”Tracy said “I remember the first time she came back.”Luke said “Yes you do”Tracy said “What did she poison Skye with”Luke ask “Rat poison.. Lorenzo give Skye a liver but it wasn’t enough”Tracy said Luke throw the glass. “Do you feel better”Tracy ask “Yes”Luke said “Are you coming to the funeral”Tracy ask “Maybe”Luke said “I’m glad you're back.. I miss my friend Luke”Tracy said “I miss my friend Tracy”Luke said Tracy left.

At General Hospital~AA meeting~AJ and Genevieve were their. “My name is Genevieve Cassadine. My life has been falling apart. I lose my mother and in the last 3 months my marriage fall apart and I don’t like being alone.. I miss my mother so much ..We used to fight all the time when I was a teenage. I just want my mother back to fix it.. I sure not be drinking I take a lot of pills and I could lose my children to my ex-husband if he finds out”Genevieve said “Getting help is the right step”A man said “My name is AJ Quartermaine.. I have been drinking too. I just miss Skye..She was my sister my best friend.. We were a team and we always had each other back and she believe in me”AJ said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment