Sunday, August 28, 2016

“It’s Complicated ch 4”

The next day~At Cassie ~ She came into fine Dimitri wait for her."Why are you here in my house"Cassie ask "I'm pick up the children and their things they're coming with me"Dimitri said "Over my dead body! It's there week with me"Cassie said "Here you go"Dimitri said he show Cassie the papers. "I just got temper custody you don't deserve the children after what you did"Dimitri yelled "You bastard! You will not win I'm going to call my lawyer"Cassie yelled "Go head"Dimitri said "What about your son Thomas I will tell everyone about him being your son not Edmund! Cassie yelled not know she left her door open when Edmund came in. "What did you say"Edmund ask "It's nothing"Dimitri said "Cassie you never lie to me is Thomas my son or Dimitri"Edmund ask "Dimitri I'm sorry"Cassie said "Thank you, You know all along he was your son and did nothing"Edmund ask "Yes I know much you loved him"Dimitri said "No it's not about that you did not want a child out of wedlock"Edmund said " I have my family to think about"Dimitri said " I will not let you take my son from"Edmund said "That fine I will not"Dimitri said "No his going to take my children from me"Cassie said "Oh really" If you try I will make sure the paper now about Thomas"Edmund said "So you will risk lose your son for Cassandra" Do you still love my wife"Dimitri ask "No but she a good mother"Edmund said "Thank you"Cassie said and left. Cassie moved closer to Dimitri. "So I guess you will not take the children from me after all"Cassie said "For now, I will not but soon the girls and Julian will be going to board school anyway"Dimitri said "I will not allow you to take the girls and Julian from me to"Cassie yelled as Alex came in. "What are you fight about now"Alex ask "Your father wants to take the children to board school"Cassie said "Don't father"Alex said "Why didn't you like school"Dimitri ask "Yes but I didn't like being away from you and mother Just to use this to hurt Mother like you did with me"Alex said "Fine now Cassandra for now you win I will not take the children from you yet"Dimitri said he took her hand. "But I will be watch you"Dimitri said he kiss her hand and left.

"Alex is there something you want to talk about"Did something happened to you in school"Cassie ask "Nothing happened"Alex said he left.

At Jax office~ Skye came in. "Jax please it mean nothing to me"Skye said "Lorenzo still has feelings for you"Jax said "He may but I don't your my heart it belongs to you"Skye said "I will let it go"Jax said "Thank you"Skye said they share a kiss.

At the Garden~ Dimitri was having a meeting with Bradford. "Now our next business will be to get both our children together your daughter and my son will make a great couple"Dimitri said "Yes they would"Bradford said "Good now we just have to plan a dinner party"Dimitri said "Yes"Bradford said

No comments:

Post a Comment