Sunday, August 14, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 5 ch 18”


At the Docks~ Clinton came by Lila. "You look happy' Clinton said "I'm Cassie is going to be in my wedding I think I got my sister back" Lila said "That great"Clinton said "Yes I have something for you" Lila said she handle him a file. "What is this"Clinton ask "A prenup we both have to ported our money" Lila said "All right I will look over it"Clinton said "Good" Lila said

At Skye/Jax~ "How is Cassie" Jax ask "Not good , Cassie blames me for Josslyn leaving town"Skye said "It's not your fault"Jax said " I just want to thank you for being so support with all this"Skye said "Your my wife I love you" Jax said they share a kiss, "Oh Warren wants us to join him for dinner later at your hotel"Skye said "Sure that will be fun"Jax said

At Dimitri/Cassie~ Cassie came in with the children. "Daddy"Aubrey said "How was Grandma Liz"Dimitri ask "Fun"Aubrey said "Good we miss you"Dimitri said "Mommy" Piper said she was in Cassie arms. "Darling I just got a phone from some business men they want to meet them at dinner tonight at your father hotel"Dimitri said "Alright have fun"Cassie said "I want you to come to"Dimitri said "Fine I will get dress I know the perfect one"Cassie said she went upstairs with the children.

At The Quartermaine~ Monica and Alan were in the den. "So you and David have been working on surgery together a lot"Alan said "Yes we have it's just work"Monica said " He still love you"Alan said "Alan it's nothing all right I love you only"Monica said they share a kiss.

At Jack/Quartermaine hotel~ Skye and Jax were waiting for Warren. " I wonder if Warren is bring someone"Skye said as Warren walk in with Blair. "No"Skye said "What"Jax ask as Warren came by with Blair. "Jax this is Blair Cramer this is my brother in law Jax and you remember Skye"Warren said "Yes I do"Blair said "So you two our together"Skye ask "Yes we our"Warren said "So Blair what do you think of my hotel"Jax ask " I love it' Jax said Jax hotel is the best beside our daughter"Skye said "So your daughter open a hotel after you"Blair ask "It was her husband first she stole in one of their divorce"Jax said "Oh"Blair said "Speak of Cassie and Dimitri they just walk in''Skye said they came by. "Cassie and Dimitri why don't you join us"Skye ask "We our having dinner with some man I'm working on a deal with"Dimitri said "Oh"Jax said "Cassie I want you to meet my date Blair Cramer"Warren said "Nice to meet you"Blair said "You to"Cassie said "We sure go to our table Darling"Dimitri said they left. "Well his something"Blair said "Yes, So Blair how long are you going to stay in town"Skye ask "I'm not sure if I can find a job I will stay longer"Blair said "What do you do before"Jax " I owned a nightclub which I sing in to"Blair said "Well Skye Son Chandler own a yacht maybe you could sing on it"Warren said "Maybe" Blair said "Skye could help you get it , She own it with him"Warren said " I sold him my share but I could try"Skye said "Thanks so Skye what do you do here"Blair ask " I own a magazine"Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment