Monday, August 29, 2016

Always part 3 ch 20~”Skye’s will”



At Lorenzo~Lorenzo had order bodyguards around the house they were new and try to stop Genevieve from coming in. “I’m his daughter you fool let me in! Genevieve yelled she had bags in her hand and the guard was holding her arm. “Let me go!Genevieve yelled as Lorenzo open the door. “Let her go.. She my daughter”Lorenzo said “Sorry sir”The man said “It’s okay. I will give you a list of my family members.. Come in Princess”Lorenzo said Genevieve came in as the guard left. “Daddy. What is with all the guards.. Is something going down”Genevieve ask “No I just want to keep the family safe that’s all.”Lorenzo said “Fine.. I just want to come by and check on you today was a hard day for all of us”Genevieve said “Yes it was.. But I’m fine”Lorenzo said “Good. Daddy we need to thought mother’s belongs”Genevieve said “No. You're mother’s belongs will stay where they are”Lorenzo said “Fine”Genevieve said as Luis and Skylar and Tea and Laurel and John and Rae and Alan and Raelyn and AJ came in. “What is going on”Lorenzo ask “I call the family.. It’s about Skye will”Tea said “You draw up my wife will”Lorenzo ask “Yes.. Skye wanted me too after she had her surgery for the liver”Tea said “That didn’t save her”Lorenzo said “While don’t we all sit down..I need a DVD player”Tea said “Mother did it on DVD”Skylar ask “Yes”Tea said they sit down and Tea put the DVD in..

“I guess if you're watching this I’m dead.. I love all of you so much.. My children Luis and Genevieve and Skylar and Laurel and John. I never thought I would have children and then I ending up with five children who I will always love.. Each of my children and Grandchildren I set up a trust fund for you. “Luis.. I love you.. You are my son I love you I don’t care about DNA.. I do hope you will get what you want in life.. “Genevieve I know we have our fights but I love you and I have made peace with our fights and I know you have too.. I’m proud of you.. “Skylar my daughter who has the talent to paint and make wonderful art work you're so colorful. I love you and I hope you stay in town the family needs you know.. Laurel and John.. I love you both so much.. So did you're father.. I did a DNA test again on both of you after I got sick.. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you and Lorenzo.. Jax isn’t you're father.. Lorenzo is..Someone chance the DNA test that we did when I was pregnant with you. “Raelyn.. I love you remember me so much of Lila Rae and I’m so glad you beat cancer. Mother I’m glad we made up with the past and you were a part of my family life.. I love you.. Daddy. I’m glad you were their for my grandchildren they are going to need you now.. AJ I love you so much.. You're my best friend and partner in crime.. Now Lorenzo..Oh Lorenzo We start out as friends helping each other over our ex’s and I’m glad we took it slow and then I end up pregnant.. I love you so much and I know you love me. You were a great husband to me but I don’t want you to be alone all you're life.. I would like for you to move on and be happy and please don’t go to that dark place..”Skye said

“Is that all”Skylar ask as she was wipe her tears. “Yes that’s it”Tea said she turn off the DVD. Lorenzo got up and went by Laurel and John and look at them.. “I sure of know you both were mine.. You look like me”Lorenzo said “I wish Mother told us”John said “Me too”Laurel said “Are you okay”Rae ask “Yes.. I’m glad we our yours”Laurel said “Me too”John said “Thank you all for coming but I would like to be alone”Lorenzo said “Father..Are you sure”Luis ask “Yes.. I add more guards on everyone please listen to them”Lorenzo said “Yes Daddy.. We love you”Genevieve said “I love you all too”Lorenzo said they left and Lorenzo pour a drink.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment