Monday, August 29, 2016

Always part 3 ch 8




At The Quartermaine Mansion~Alan was looking at a picture of Skye when Tracy came in and touch his arm. “Alan.. I know I was never nice to Skye but I’m sorry about her death I know you miss her”Tracy said “I miss so much of Skye life it wasn’t fair that she was take from me”Alan said “I’m sorry”Tracy said as Monica and AJ and Michael and Ned and Emily came in. “What is going on”AJ ask “I talk to Lorenzo.. He finally agree to a service for Skye it’s Sunday at noon”Alan said “Good.. Thank you “AJ said “AJ. I know about you're drinking and Skye would not want that please just stop and sober up”Alan said “I’m.. Michael got thought to me”AJ said “Thank you”Alan said “You're welcome. I know we all love and miss Skye but she would not want us to fall apart”Alan said “No.. Skye would not”Emily said “Did you finally get Skye body”AJ ask “No..Dr Drake cremated Skye without asking Lorenzo so he suspension”Alan said “Good.. We sure take him to court”Ned said “Yes we sure..”AJ said “I can call Alexis”Ned said “Maybe”Alan said The family left except for Alan and Monica. “Alan”Monica said “Thank you Monica for finally coming around and let Skye and her children be a part of this family”Alan said “Skye did chance when she became a mother..”Monica said “Yes she did... I still can’t believe that Skye is gone’ Alan said Monica and Alan share a hug.

At Wyndemere~Alexander was having a drink when Genevieve came in. Alexander look at Genevieve he still loved her and didn’t want the divorce it was all Genevieve and he did hate that she lose the baby .. He blame himself of it.. “Genevieve.. What is it”Alexander ask “Daddy finally agree to a service for mother on Sunday and I was hope.. I know it’s you're night with the children but I need my babies their”Genevieve said Alexander touch Genevieve arm.. “Of course you can have the children”Alexander said “Thank you.. If you want to come too you can”Genevieve said “I would love to you're mother was a fan of us”Alexander said “Yes she was”Genevieve said “Genevieve..Are you okay”Alexander ask “I will be”Genevieve said and left.

At Skylar~ Skylar was at home with all her children. “Genevieve and Audrey and Sarah and Luke and Steven. “I’m glad you're all here”Skylar said “We our too but not happy about the reason why we our back”Audrey said “You're Grandmother love you so much”Skylar said “We love her too”Luke said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment