Monday, August 29, 2016

Always part 3 ch 13


At The Quartermaine Mansion~ Alan was at home reading the newspaper when Lorenzo came in. “Alan.. I need you're help..It’s Genevieve”Lorenzo said “What is it”Alan ask “She been drinking and not take her pills and I can’t do this right now”Lorenzo said “I will talk to her”Alan said “Thanks.. I throw out all the Alcohol and I called all the bars not to sever her. But there's so much I can do”Lorenzo said “I agree.. Lorenzo you're not alone and you can ask me to help the children.. I love them too”Alan said “I know you do.. I need to get ready for tomorrow”Lorenzo said he left.

At Lila Rae grave stone~ Skylar was their. “Oh Lila Rae.. It’s not fair..First Bianca and then you and now Mother.. You all sure be here back where you belong.. I miss all of you so much”Skylar said she put flowers on Lila Rae grave as Lorenzo came by. “Daddy”Skylar said “We both had the same idea”Lorenzo said “Yes.. I hate all this”Skylar said “Me too baby.. You're sister and Mother sure be here”Lorenzo said “Yes they sure..Daddy you look worry”Skylar said “It’s you're sister”Lorenzo said

At Genevieve~ Genevieve was all dress sitting on the couch doing work for Tea she loved her job and that she could do work at home when Alan came in. “Grandfather..Why are you here ’Genevieve ask “We need to talk.. I heard about the drinking..Genevieve I get you miss Skye we all do but you're mother would not want you to fall apart”Alan said “It’s not just my mother I’m missing.. My unborn child all the dreams I had with Alexander”Genevieve said “You can try again with Alexander.. I know you both love each other”Alan said “It’s not that easy”Genevieve said “Marriage isn’t.. Monica and I had a lot of marriage issues. We both had an affair and I had two children with another woman you're mother and Jason and we got passed it because of love”Alan said “I will try to stay clean”Genevieve said “Good. Are you taking you're pills”Alan ask “Daddy told you I fire my nurse.”Genevieve said “Yes.. Lorenzo worry about you but right now he needs to deal with the pain that his feeling”Alan said “Alright.. I will hire another nurse.,even though I can handle my own pills”Genevieve said “Good.. I will see you tomorrow”Alan said and kiss Genevieve on the cheek and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment