Sunday, August 28, 2016

“It’s Complicated ch 16”


At Skye/Jax~Monica and Alan and Rae and Lila and Chandler and Cassie and Dimitri and Langston and Ford and AJ and Emily and Warren were there. "Mother, What is it"Lila ask "I haven't been feeling good so I went to the hospital and we found out today what is going on"Skye said "What is it"AJ ask "Liver cancer all those years of drinking are now coming back to me"Skye said "What is the treatment"Cassie ask " I have to remove some of my liver or I may need a new one there going to look at it tomorrow"Skye said "We will fight this"Rae said "Yes I will call the best doctors on this"Alan said "I feel like I sure not get a new liver after what I did to myself"Skye said "Mother we need you"Chandler said "Yes"Lila said "I need to be alone"Skye said and went to her room. " I will talk to her"AJ said "He left.
" I can't lose my mother"Cassie said "You will not"Dimitri said "Skye will fight this"Warren said "Daddy ,Are you okay"Cassie ask

 " I need to be alone"Jax said and left. "I'm going to call Josslyn she sure be here"Cassie said

At Skye /Jax room~Skye was crying as AJ came in. "Skye I know you think you deserve a new liver but you do you haven't been drinking in a long time we need you here"AJ said "Oh AJ I love you to I'm just scare"Skye said "I know me to but I will be here for you we all will"AJ said they share a hug as Warren came in. "Skye you're going to fight this"Warren said " I hope so"Skye said "Your a fighter"Warren said

At the Docks~ Jax was there when Alexis came by. "Jax, What is wrong"Alexis ask "Skye has liver cancer I may lose my wife the love of my life"Jax said "You will not Skye is a fighter"Alexis said "I hope so"Jax said "What is the treatment"Alexis ask "Skye may need a new liver"Jax said "You're not alone"Alexis said "Thank you"Jax said

At Lorenzo/Dorian~ They were having dinner when Lila came in. "Daddy"Lila said "What is it princess"Lorenzo ask "I'm sorry to ruin your dinner" Lila said "It's okay , Now what is it"Lorenzo ask "Mother has liver cancer I could lose my mother"Lila said "No"Lorenzo said they share a hug, "Lila I have seen case like this Skye may fight this"Dorian said " I hope so"Lila said "Why don't you stay the night"Lorenzo ask "No I need to be with the children" Lila said

No comments:

Post a Comment