Sunday, August 28, 2016

“It’s Complicated ch 2”


At the Docks
~ Lila was still there when Chandler came by. "Your back"Lila said "Yes I'm Father told me what you did thank you"Chandler said "We our family"Lila said they share a hug.

At Skye/Jax~Skye was calling Cassie but she did not pick up . "Cassie please pick up"Skye said and hang up.

At Alexis/Ric~ Chandler and Bliss and Brandon were over. "I'm so glad your back"Alexis said "You don't think I was coming back did you"Chandler ask "No we didn't "Alexis said "My home is here in Port Charles and my children home I just need a break"Chandler said " I get it"Alexis said

At Cassie~Skye came storm in. "Cassie! Skye yelled and went into Cassie room she was lay in bed. "Cassie 'Skye said she try to wake her up but Cassie did not wake up so Skye called 911. Dimitri came in. "No what happened"Dimitri ask "I don't know Cassie took something"Skye said "She just lost the baby"Dimitri said "You know"Skye ask "Yes I could tell Cassandra was pregnant"Dimitri said the ambulance came in. "My wife just had a miscarriage she was take these pills"Dimitri said the ambulance guy saw the pills and read it. "Okay 'The man said they took Cassie to the hospital "Something is going on"Skye said "Yes 'Dimitri said

At Alexis/Ric~ Jax was over. "How are you doing"Jax ask "I'm trying to move on but it's hard"Alexis said "You don't have to forget Kristina maybe it will help if you do a fundraise"Jax said "I been thinking about that"Alexis said "Skye and I will help you if you want"Jax said "Thanks"Alexis said Jax phone rang. "I will be right there Skye calm down"Jax said he hang up. "What is going on"Alexis ask "Something is with Cassie she at the hospital"Jax said they left.

At General hospital~Skye and Dimitri were wait for the news on Cassie when Chandler and Lila and Jax and Alexis came in. "Do you know what happened"Jax ask "Kind of Cassie was pregnant and lose the baby"Skye said "Was it Clinton"Lila ask "It could've been mine we were going to pass it off as mine"Dimitri said

At Cassie room~Dr Kelly was there. "Oh Cassie this is bad you sure of come back to me"Dr. Kelly said " I know but I didn't want anyone to know"Cassie said "Well your family was wait for news on you"Dr. Kelly said "No this isn't good just sent them in to yell at me:Cassie said " I will this ruin your chance at every carry another baby"Dr. Kelly said "That fine I don't want another child"Cassie said Dr. Kelly went into the hallway. "Is my wife all right"Dimitri ask "Yes Cassie is fine now she wants to tell you all what happened"Dr. Kelly said "All right"Skye said they went into her room expect Alexis. "Alexis I'm sorry about Kristina I did everything I could"Dr. Kelly said "I know you did"Alexis said

No comments:

Post a Comment