Monday, August 29, 2016

Always part 3 ch 2~ “Genevieve”



At Genevieve~ Alexander was at the house when Genevieve came in he could tell she had been crying. “Genevieve are you okay”Alexander ask “I had a fight with my father.. I don’t know why I keep going to check on Daddy.. We keep end up fighting”Genevieve said “It’s because you love him.. What was the fight about”Alexander ask “Daddy think he the only one who love my mother but it’s not true. I love my mother we made peace with the past”Genevieve said “You're mother love you”Alexander said “Thanks,, I will get the twins for you”Genevieve said “Thank you”Alexander said Genevieve went upstairs... As Sunday Rose came in from school. “Daddy.”Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose.. How was school”Alexander ask “Good”Sunday Rose said “Good.. Go get you're belongs”Alexander said “Fine, You know I hate that you and Mother our divorce.. You both love each other”Sunday Rose said “It’s complicated “Alexander said Sunday Rose went upstairs to get ready she hate that her parents were divorce.

Skye’s Room~Genevieve was holding her daughter Skye who was now a year old. “Oh my baby girl. You know you're name after you're Grandmother my mommy. She would've spoiled you if she had time”Genevieve said she went to pick up Lorenzo Jr who had his own room.

Downstairs~Alexander was on the phone about work when Genevieve came down with Skye and Lorenzo Jr.. “Skye has a ear infection in her right ear I been giving her drops for it”Genevieve said She handle the twins to Alexander. “Thank you. I will bring them back on Monday night”Alexander said “Why don’t you bring them back on Sunday night”Genevieve ask as Sunday Rose came down. “Genevieve we had this fight before. I have the children every other weekend till Monday night”Alexander said “It’s just that Sunday Rose has a big test at school”Genevieve said “Mother I’m going to study this weekend at Daddy’s .. I will be fine’ Sunday Rose said “Yes.. Our daughter will be fine she smart”Alexander said “Fine.. Be safe.. I love you “Genevieve said to her children.. “We love you to Mother”Sunday Rose said Alexander left with the children. Genevieve went by the fireplace and look at the picture of her and Alexander on their wedding day. She love Alexander but still blame him for the miscarry.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment