Friday, August 12, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 60”

At General Hospital~ Skye came in. "Jax I just got your message is Carly okay" Skye ask as Michael and Josslyn and Lulu and Bobbie came by. "Daddy is mother okay" Josslyn ask as Dimitri and Cassie came in. Jax took Josslyn hand. "Baby I'm sorry your mother is dead" Jax said "No"Michael said "Mother gone. What about Tommy" Josslyn ask "Tommy is fine . “Josslyn are you okay"Jax ask "Mother and I got into a fight I learn about my children there not mine but mother 'Josslyn said " It was for love' Jax said "So you know to, Who else" Josslyn ask "Joss , What do you mean that your not the mother of the twins"Cassie ask "Mother used her own embryo to have the children and Tommy know! Josslyn yelled “I'm sorry"Cassie said " I need to be alone" Josslyn said " I don't think it's a great idea' Jax said "It's fine" Josslyn said she left. "Poor Josslyn" Cassie said "Yes"Jax said

Carly room~ Michael and Lucas and Bobbie were there. "Oh Carly I'm so glad we made up I love you so much take care of BJ and Morgan"Bobbie said " I hate this Mother you sure be here and Morgan and BJ"Michael said " I loved you sis" Lucas said

At Lydia/AJ~Lydia we need to get a great lawyer" AJ said " I will call Alexis to help me I hope Carly and Tommy are okay" Lydia said Lydia called Alexis.

At Josslyn~ Josslyn look at a picture of her mother. "OH mother I'm confess on how to deal with this" Josslyn said

At Cassie/Dimitri~ "I'm so worry about Josslyn she will not pick up her cell phone"Cassie said "I'm sure she just in shock"Dimitri said "Yeah"Cassie said

The next day~ Skye/Rae/Kate Magazine~ Skye was looking at a photo of Gia shooting when Rae and Gia and Kate came in. "Gia I was looking at your photo it looks great"Skye said "Let's see them" Kate said

At AJ/Lydia~ "So you were not drinking:"Alexis ask "No I just saw something in the road that it"Lydia said "How does it look"AJ ask "Well I found out that Carly did not make it"Alexis said " No this isn't good "Lydia said " I sure call Michael"AJ said "Stay away from him it may look bad"Alexis said "All right" AJ said "I can't go to jail"Lydia said

At the Police Station~ Michael came in. "Did you find the driver who hit my mother" Michael ask "Yes we did son"Mac said "Did you arrest this person"Michael ask "No this person was not drinking"Mac said "I want justin for my mother" Michael said "Let us handle it"Mac said " I will"Michael said

No comments:

Post a Comment