Monday, August 29, 2016

Always part 3 ch 12


At Lorenzo~Lorenzo was talking to a man.”Sir.. I have some news about you're daughter ’The man said “What did Genevieve do now”Lorenzo ask as he was pour a drink and took a slip of it.. “Genevieve was spot yesterday at an AA meeting”The man said “No.. Not my baby..Thank you.. I want all guards on my children and Grandchildren”Lorenzo said “Yes sir”The man said and left.

At The Quartermaine~ Alan and Monica were talking. “Monica..Rae wants to open a wing at the hospital in Skye honor.. I was hope you could help her”Alan said “I would love too”Monica said “Thank you.. I think this is a good thing to do something in honor of Skye and with the service soon”Alan said “Yes you don’t have to let go of the memories you have of Skye but it will help”Monica said “Yes it will”Alan said

At Genevieve~Genevieve was pour another drink. “Sorry Uncle AJ”Genevieve said and drink it was Lorenzo came storm in and grab the drink from Genevieve hand. “Daddy.. Give that to me”Genevieve said “No you can’t drink with all you're pills! Genevieve I don’t need this right now! Lorenzo yelled he pick up the plastic bag that was in the can and went by the bar and throw all the glass containers in it.. “Daddy stop! Genevieve yelled she try to grab Lorenzo arm. “No! Genevieve. I can’t deal with this and help you with you're pain! I’m dealing with my own pain! Skye was my wife and my life and I’m all alone and lose without her! Please Genevieve for once act like you're own self and strong”Lorenzo said he put the bag down and pull Genevieve in.. “I just! Want my mother! Genevieve yelled “I know Princess.. I want Skye too but you can’t drink.. You're pills”Lorenzo said “How did you know I was drinking”Genevieve ask “Genevieve I’m always watch you”Lorenzo said “The guards”Genevieve ask “Yes.. Now where is you're nurse”Lorenzo ask “Why”Genevieve ask “I need to talk to her”Lorenzo said “I fire Jill. She wanted a raise”Genevieve said “Oh Genevieve.:Lorenzo said “I can do my own pills. I don’t need a nurse”Genevieve said “Fine.. I have to go”Lorenzo said he took the bag. “Daddy. Don’t throw out the containers..They cost a lot”Genevieve said “To bad”Lorenzo said he kiss Genevieve. “I’m doing this for you're own good”Lorenzo said and left. Genevieve put her hands on her mouth and was upset by Lorenzo.

Outside~ Lorenzo was on the phone. “I need you're help”Lorenzo said and hang up the phone.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment