Monday, August 29, 2016

Always part 3 ch 18~ “Ghost Skye”




At The Quartermaine Mansion~Lorenzo and Genevieve and Skylar and Luis and Laurel and John and Rae and Alan and Ned and Michael and AJ and Lydia and Sunday Rose and Nikolas-Alexander and Alexander and young Genevieve and Steven and Luke and Audrey and Emily and Laurel and John were their for the luchin.. “I just want to talk you all for coming and helping me say goodbye to my wife... It would mean a lot to Skye but I’m going home.. I need to be alone”Lorenzo said “Daddy..Are you sure”Genevieve ask “Yes.. I’m sorry”Lorenzo said “No you're right”Genevieve said he left. “Genevieve can we and talk’”Skylar said “Sure”Genevieve said

Skylar and Genevieve went outside. “Genevieve I heard that you been drinking.. I’m worry about you mother would not want you to fall apart and you can’t drink”Skylar said “I know and I’m going to stop”Genevieve said”Good... We can’t lose you too”Skylar said “I know.. It’s not fair that mother is gone”Genevieve said “No it’s not”Skylar said they went back inside. “I would like to make a toast.. To Skye a best friend and mother and businesswoman and sister and wife”AJ said “To Skye”Everyone said

At Lorenzo~ Lorenzo lay on the couch he was not just tired but emotionally tied from the funeral and close his eyes.. “Skye”Lorenzo said as he was dreaming and saw a woman that look like Skye she was dress as a angel. “Skye.. Is that you”Lorenzo ask “Yes... It’s me.. Lorenzo why are you giving up on me..That’s not like you.. Don’t give up”Skye said Lorenzo try to touch Skye.. but she fade away.. “No Skye”Lorenzo said as he wake up from the dream. “That was just a dream”Lorenzo said he got up and pour himself a drink. “Here to you Skye”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment