Friday, August 12, 2016

“All we’d need part 4 ch 51”

At the Garden~ Cassie was sit by the bar when Warren came by. "You look sad"Warren said "It's been hard day"Cassie said " Yea I beat"Warren said " Our you happy"Seeing anyone"Cassie ask "No one yet"Warren said " Well I hope your happy soon"Cassie said "You to I hope Dimitri make you happy this time"Warren said " I will"Dimitri said as he came by. "Dimitri"Cassie said "Darling let's go home"Dimitri said they left.

At Kristina/Chandler~ Kristina was holding a pregnant test in her hand as Chandler came in. "Kristina our you "Chandler ask " I haven't look at it yet"Kristina said "Whatever it is we can handle it"Chandler said " I just don't know if I can handle another child who could be sick"Kristina said " She or he may not have it"Chandler said " I guess"Kristina said they look at the test. "So I guess we our having another baby"Chandler said "Yes we our I will call Dr. Hardy"Kristina said "It's going to be okay:Chandler said "Yes it is"Kristina said

At Dimitri/Cassie~"Darling I'm so sorry for let work get in the way of our honeymoon"Dimitri said "I accept your apologize "Cassie said "Your so understand that way I love you so much"Dimitri said " Kiss me"Cassie said He kiss Cassie and they made love.

At Clinton new house~ He was set it up when there was a knock on the door it was Colby with Millie and Marshall. "I'm so glad your both here' Clinton said "Clinton we need to talk alone"Colby said "Sure"Clinton said " I think we sure share custody of the children I'm sorry for the way I acting:Colby said " It's okay you were hurt I'm sorry' Clinton said " Let's just put the children first"Colby said “I agree"Clinton said

At Gia~ Skye came in. "Gia I would like for you to be our new model at my magazine"Skye said " I would love to I miss being a model"Gia said "Great I know you will be a hit"Skye said

At Dimitri/Cassie bedroom~ Dimitri came in with strawberry and Champagne. "Strawberry for my princess"Dimitri said He feed her. "We will be happy this time"Cassie said "Yes we will"Dimitri said

No comments:

Post a Comment