Tuesday, August 23, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 5 Epilogue ch 3

At Lorenzo~ Lila and Lorenzo came in. "What did you do that"Lorenzo ask "I made a deal with the mayor so Chandler did this"Lila ask "Yes he can not go to jail"Lorenzo said "No and now he will never ever go to jail"Lila said "Yes I had Chandler take the children out of town for a while"Lorenzo said” We all need to move on from our life we can't let Clinton ruin it more"Lila said "No"Lorenzo said

At Cassie~Dimitri came in."Why are you here"Cassie ask "We need to talk , I have a plan to help you with the baby"Dimitri said "What is your plan"Cassie ask "We say it's mine"Dimitri said "Why would I do that" What if Clinton wants a DNA test"Cassie ask "I can fake them . Now what do you say"Dimitri ask "Why would you help me"What in it for you" Cassie ask "I realize I made a mistake at being a father sent Alex away and not being there for our youngest children I want a chance"Dimitri said "All right"Cassie said " I will get things set"Dimitri said and he left. "God help me"Cassie said she did not trust Dimitri.

At Lorenzo~ Skye came in. " I hear what happened I'm glad Lila help you but I hate all of this"Skye said "I know but it's the only way"Lorenzo said "Yes I'm glad your free I would hate if you had to go to jail"Skye said "Me to It would not be good"Lorenzo said "Your a great father"Skye said "Thanks"Lorenzo said they share a kiss and Skye pull away. " I can't do this to Jax"Skye said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment