Friday, August 12, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 50


At Langston/Ford~ New house~ Jax came in. "Jax ,Why are you here"Langston ask "Just to see if you need anything"Jax ask "No we our all set' Langston said "Good"Jax said the baby start to cry and Langston pick up Gabi. "She getting so big"Jax said "Yes she is to think I almost lose her I died a little that night"Langston said "Yes"Jax said he left.

At the Garden~ Cassie came in. "How is everything"Cassie ask "Great” the man said Cassie went by the bar and order a glass of wine. "Here to me"Cassie said

At Skye/Rae/Kate~ Magazine~ Skye was having a meeting. " We need to hire a new model"Skye said "I have a idea 'Rae said "Who"Kate ask "Gia Campbell "Rae said : I like that and when my daughter store opening we can work together with her"Skye said "Yes this magazine is going to be big"Kate said " Yes"Rae said "Kate how are your children"Skye ask "Great there at camp"Kate said

At General Hospital~ Edmund and Floss were there. "The boy is a Cassadine"Tony said "Thank you"Floss said " So I guess I have a son"Edmund said "Yes you do"Floss said " I will do right by our son"Edmund said "I know you will"Floss said

At the Cassadine office~ Dimitri was working when Nikolas came in. "Why aren't you with your wife"Nikolas ask "We have a deal but we lose it to ELQ I wanted to get it back"Dimitri said "Yes but it can wait you just got married go be with your wife"Nikolas said "Your right"Dimitri said and left.

At Skye/Jax~Skye was home when Jax came in. "I will keep your secret but I want us to make sure the baby doesn't have a mother out there that wants her"Jax said "All right thank you"Skye said " I went to see Langston she a great mother to Gabi"Jax said "Yes she is"Skye said "Your secret is safe with me I just hope we can trust Dimitri"Jax said " Me to"Skye said

At Cassie/Dimitri~ Dimitri came home to find the romance table that Cassie made with flowers and candies when the maid came in. "Where is my wife"Dimitri ask "Mrs.Cassadine left after you cancel she was upset"The maid said Dimitri left.

At Josslyn/Tommy~ "Tommy are you okay" I feel like your pull away from me"Josslyn said "It's just been hard with work and the children that all"Tommy said "but you still love me"Josslyn ask "Yes"Tommy said they share a kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment