Tuesday, August 23, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 5 epilogue ch 2

At the Police Station
~ Lorenzo was there. "Do you have a confession to make"Mac ask "No he did not do this"Berry said as he came in. " I want to talk to my lawyer"Lorenzo said Mac left. "So did you do it"Berry ask "Just get me out of there all they have is the gun"Lorenzo said "Under your name"Berry ask "Yes"Lorenzo said Mac came in "What else do you have "Berry ask

At the Mayor's office~ Lila came in, "I need a favor from you" Lila said "What kind of favor"The mayor ask "Drop the changer on my father"Lila said

At Dimitri~ Alexander came in. "Father How are you doing with my brother and sisters"Alexander ask "there upstair take a nap"Dimitri said "I went to see mother"Alex said "Oh yea"Dimitri said "Father Mother clam she was lonely that why she sleep with Clinton"Alexander said "Your mother is a great actress she fool you don't let her get to you"Dimitri said "Stop use me to hurt mother in your war"Alexander said and went upstairs.

At Skye/Jax~ Cassie came in. "Mother I need your advice I mess up so bad"Cassie said "Yes you did, Was this part of your plan to make Lila pay"Skye ask "Why is this my fault" When Lila stole my husband everyone cover it up"Cassie said "Yes and we were wrong so was Lila"Skye said "It was at first about Lila but then Clinton made me feel important and Dimitri and I were having problems and now I found out I'm pregnant"Cassie said "Who is it"Skye ask " I don't know"Cassie said "I'm sorry but we will get through this"Skye said "I'm just glad Dimitri and I agree to share custody"Cassie said "Yes"Skye said

At the Police station~ The Mayor came in. "Mac all you have on Clinton case is the gun in Lorenzo name"The mayor ask "Yes Sir there are no fingerprints on it"Mac said "Then Drop the changer and close this case"The Mayor said "Sir we own it to the town to find out who this person is"Mac said "Drop it or lose your job"The mayor said "Fine"Mac said "Daddy let's go home"Lila said they left.

At Clinton~Cassie came in. "Why are you here"Clinton ask " To see how you are"Cassie said "Really you care about me still don't you"Clinton said "I did feel something for you"Cassie said "We still could have a future"Clinton said "No It's over"Cassie said

No comments:

Post a Comment