Friday, August 12, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 48”


At Cassie/Dimitri vacation house~ Outside~ "Everyone enjoy the food and everything but I want to be alone with my wife"Dimitri said "Wait I want to make a toast"Jax said "Sure"Cassie said "Cassie and Dimitri I believe this time you can make it if your honest with each other and don't lie or keep secrets your love can get through anything"Jax said "Thanks Daddy' Cassie said they went inside.

"Jax"Skye said "Don't tell me your not keeping something from me I can tell I know you" Jax said "I'm keeping something from you and I will tell you but not here"Skye said "If it's bad we can get thought it" Jax said " I hope so and I hope you understand"Skye said " I will try 'Jax said "Josslyn are you okay" Laura ask " No I think Tommy and I our over his been acting weird since we have the twins" Josslyn said "I'm sorry" Laura said " I guess I will never have my soul mate" Josslyn said "Yes you will"Laura said

Cassie and Dimitri bedroom~ Dimitri lay Cassie on the bed. "Just use a condom I don't want another baby"Cassie said "Yes Darling"Dimitri said they made love.

The next day~ everyone was getting ready to leave. " I wish we could stay here"Cassie said "Yes"Dimitri and "Mom hurry up I want to go to Camp"Alex said "You will get to camp don't worry"Cassie said and left the room' "Your mother is going to miss you while your at camp this summer"Dimitri said "Oh "Alex said

"Josslyn are you sure you want to take the children" Cassie ask "Yes The nanny our going to be with me it will be fine"Josslyn said "All right"Cassie said she say goodbye to the children. Skye and Jax came in. "Thanks for coming"Cassie said "Your welcome , Our you two going on a honeymoon"Jax ask "Not for a while Dimitri is busy at work and I have to get the store ready"Cassie said "Well he better make you happy"Skye said everyone was gone.

Dimitri and Cassie and Alexander went into the limousine on there way to Alex camp. "Son if you want to come home you can call anytime"Cassie said " I will be fine mother"Alex said " Our son will be fine Cassandra it will make a man out of him"Dimitri said "We our here "Cassie said they went outside.”Mr and Mrs.Cassadine We will take care of your son"The man said "Thank you"Dimitri said "Can we see where Alex will be staying"Cassie ask "No I'm sorry"The man said "Mom I will be fine I promise you"Alex said "Cassie hug her son Dimitri pull Cassie off. "Darling it's time"Dimitri said they went back into the limousine. "Darling pull yourself together our son will be fine"Dimitri said "Well I'm sorry I love our son"Cassie said "So do I"Dimitri said "What if he gets sick again"Cassie ask "Alex will be fine"Dimitri said "Well we have a long way home no children around , Wanna make love"Cassie ask "Not in here the driver can hear us" Really Darling"Dimitri said "Fine"Cassie said she pour a drink of wine and Dimitri made a phone call. "No I will be there"Dimitri said and hang up. "Driver please take me to the office and my wife home"Dimitri said "What"Cassie ask " I have to take care of this I'm sorry"Dimitri said “It's okay"Cassie said

No comments:

Post a Comment