Tuesday, August 23, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 5 ch 20”

At Skye/Jax~ “Jax I need to tell you the history between Blair and I"Skye said "All right what is it"Jax said "It was a shameful time in my past I sleep with Blair husband I even live with them"Skye said "You were a mistress"Jax ask "Yes and Blair and I had many fights one that I cut her hair and she lock me in a wine cellar but I did not drink"Skye said "I'm glad you did not give in anything else"Jax ask "Blair end up shoot her husband Max and frame me for it"Skye said "Well we all make mistake it has nothing to do with us"Jax said "Thank you I'm just worry Blair wants payback and you"Skye said "Never will I cheat on you"Jax said they share a kiss and made love.

At Jack/Quartermaine hotel~ "Cassandra I have to make a phone call then we can leave 'Dimitri said "All right I will be back"Cassie said she went into the lobby and Clinton follow her."Why do you let him use you"Clinton ask "Dimitri doesn't use me I support his career"Cassie said "Support goes both way you sure be happy"Clinton said he touch her hair. "You need to go back to Lila"Cassie said "Yes"Clinton said he left.

Inside~"So Edmund your team up with Clinton"Dimitri ask "I'm just get to know my brother that all"Edmund said "Your both alike in many ways"Dimitri said and left.

In the lobby~ "Cassandra are you okay"Dimitri ask "Yes the car is on it's way"Cassie said "Let's wait outside"Dimitri said "All right , How much richer are we"Cassie ask "Very"Dimitri said they left as Clinton watch. "My plan is working"Clinton said to himself.

The next day~ Cassie/Dimitri~ She was there when Lila and Skye came in. "Lila I'm glad your here I have a wedding dress for you it's from one of my friends in fashion"Cassie said she show Lila the dress. "Oh my god it's wonderful I love it" Lila said "His is also sent me bridesmaid dress and flower girls dress 'Cassie said "That was nice of you"Skye said "Yes thanks so much I sure try it on"Lila said "Yes go head"Cassie said Lila went to try it on."Cassie I'm glad your being nice to Lila I hope you both get close"Skye said "I'm trying"Cassie said Lila came in. "Oh Lila you look beautiful"Skye said "Yes you do"Cassie said " I want this one, How much is it"Lila ask "It's free my friend lan just wants me to put some of his dress in my store"Cassie said "Wow ! Thanks Cassie the bridesmaid dress are great to" Lila said "Your welcome"Cassie said the nanny came in with Piper. "Mrs. Cassadine Piper doesn't feel good"The nanny said "No what about the other children"Cassie ask "There with the another nanny and there okay so far' The nanny said "Good they can't get sick I will take Piper to General hospital and call Dimitri on the way"Cassie said "We will go with you"Skye said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment