Tuesday, August 23, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 5 ch 37”


At Gia~Nikolas came in. "Nikolas I'm sorry about Kristina 'Gia said "Thank you now I want you to leave town with that son of yours I know your secret Lorenzo told me and his very upset"Nikolas said "I'm not leaving town"Gia said "Do you hate me that much"Nikolas ask "I was hurt that you choice Emily we could of been great together and then you get Liz pregnant"Gia said "I want you and Clinton out of my life"Nikolas said

At Dimitri/Cassie~ Dimitri was talking to the maids. "I want you to take all my wife belong and pack them she move out sooner the better"Dimitri said "I'm not leaving"Cassie said as she came into the room the maid left. "I don't want you here! I can't stand to look at you! Dimitri yelled "I'm sorry I hurt you but we can work this out"Cassie said "Why sure I? You sleep with my brother! Dimitri yelled as Nikolas came in. "Father it's not a good time 'Dimitri said "I know about Cassie and Clinton it was a part of his plan"Nikolas said "Plan"Dimitri ask "He used me"Cassie ask "Yes Clinton isn't a Cassadine he lied his father was William Wentworth he lose a deal to both our family and The Quartermaine and he killed himself because of it"Nikolas said "His not your son"Dimitri ask "No is nothing work this out"Nikolas said and left. " I have to go to the office, Cassandra find a new place to live"Dimitri said "Fine you want a divorce! You will but I want the children! Cassie yelled Dimitri move closer to Cassie and touch her face."You can take the children but I will fight for them darling and win"Dimitri said "No you will not win I will tell everyone about Thomas! Cassie yelled "Your a bitch"Dimitri said "Your a bastard!Cassie yelled Dimitri left.

At Lila~ Lorenzo and Skye were there. "I'm sorry about Clinton"Skye said "I was a fool to believe in love thank god he can't touch ELQ"Lila said "You were not a fool you just follow your heart"Skye said "Yes I'm glad this is over"Lorenzo said "Me to I'm glad I'm not pregnant"Lila said "Lila I'm sorry about Cassie in all this"Skye said "I know she was part of the plan but I think Cassie was happy to hurt me"Lila said "Don't let him come between you and Cassie"Skye said "We sure get ready for the funeral"Lila said "Yes"Skye said

At Clinton room~ Cassie came in. "I know you would be back you miss me"Clinton said Cassie slap him. "How dare you use me I want you out of town! Cassie yelled "Never my dear"Clinton said "You will not get away with this everyone hates you!Cassie yelled "They hate you to"Clinton said Cassie left.

No comments:

Post a Comment