Sunday, August 14, 2016

All we’d ever need part 5 ch 19


At Dimitri/Cassie~ Table~ they were with Bradford and another man Lee. "Thank you Lee for meeting me you know my wife Cassandra"Dimitri said "Yes of course your beautiful as ever"Lee said "Oh thank you"Cassie said "Why don't we our some drinks" Bradford ask "Yes"Dimitri said they order drinks and food and talk about work which bored Cassie she look over at Warren and Skye and Blair and Jax table.

Lila and Clinton came in and say Hello to Skye and Jax. "Blair this is my daughter Lila and her fiance Clinton Wentworth this is Blair Cramer"Skye said "Nice to meet you" Blair said "You to , We sent a date for the wedding it's in four weeks and Cassie is going to be in it"Lila said "That great"Skye said Lila and Clinton went to there table." So Cassie just both of your daughter"Blair ask "Yes I have two Lila and Chandler from another marriage and Josslyn is Jax with another women we sure go"Skye said "Yes I have an early meeting" Just chance everything to the hotel" Jax said "Well it was nice to meet you " Blair said "You to" Jax said they left."So what is the history between Skye and Jax"Blair ask "What do you want to know"Warren ask :Is Cassie a result of a affair that Skye and Jax had"Blair ask "Yes while Skye was still married to Lorenzo they had one night stand and Skye try to pass Cassie off as Lorenzo till Cassie end up sick so the secret came out and Skye lose Cassie to Jax"Warren said "Wow Jax took Cassie from Skye"Blair ask "Yes Lorenzo is in the mob, Our you planning to hurt my sister"Warren ask "No I just wonder I have let it go"Blair said "Good I like you and I can't be with someone who is going to hurt my sister"Warren said "I like you to" Blair said

At Clinton/ Lila Table~ "Your sister bored"Clinton said "I'm sure she is Dimitri love show her off"Lila said "Yea"Clinton said "So our you going to have your brother in the wedding" Lila ask " I don't know I hope so"Clinton said

At Dimitri/Cassie Table~ "Darling ,Do you want more wine"Dimitri ask "No thanks, I need to make a phone call"Cassie said and left. "So well this deal make me more rich"Dimitri ask "Yes all of us" Lee said "Good"Bradford said

Cassie walk by Lila and Clinton table. "Cassie our you okay" Lila ask "Yes I will be fine"Cassie said as Edmund and Floss came by."Why are you two here"Cassie ask "We our having dinner with my brother"Edmund said "Dimitri"Cassie ask"No Clinton the one that talk to me and visit my son"Edmund said "So you two our close"Cassie ask "Yes"Edmund said "Cassie I was in your store today you better get some great dress it's not going to last long"Floss said "My store is fine"Cassie said She went back to her table with Dimitri. "Edmund I'm glad your here I want us to be close and I would like you in my wedding"Clinton said "Sure I would love to"Edmund said "So Lila who is making your dress"Floss ask "I'm not sure yet"Lila said

At Dimitri/Cassie table~ "We sure go, Cassandra tell your father his hotel is nice but yours is better" Lee said "Thank you"Cassie said Lee left. "Bradford I'm glad we team up thank you for get this deal"Dimitri said "Your welcome"Bradford said

No comments:

Post a Comment