Tuesday, August 23, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 5 ch 22”


At General Hospital~ Cassie was waiting for Dr. Jones who was also looking at Liv and Harper-Skye and Julian and Sapphire who were also not feeling well and the nanny brought them in when Dimitri came in. "Cassandra, Where is Piper?"Dimitri ask "Oh now your here! I been trying to call you but you think work is more important then our family! Cassie yelled "Calm down now what is it"Dimitri ask "Piper was not feel good and now either is Harper-Skye and Julian and Sapphire"Cassie said Dr Jones and Bobbie came out with the children. "They have chicken pots you need to keep Aubrey away from them"Dr. Jones said "Great now I have five sick children at once! How do I stop Aubrey from getting sick"Cassie ask " I will take her"Skye said "Our you sure"Cassie ask "Yes I will go get her now"Skye said "Thanks Skye, We can do this"Dimitri said "We"Cassie ask "Here some cream for the children"Bobbie said "Thanks"Cassie said "Let's go home"Dimitri said

At Lorenzo warehouse~ Faith and Duke came in. "Why are you here"Lorenzo ask "We our going to take our town back"Duke said "Really? I own this town"Lorenzo said "Not for long"Faith said "I got ruin of Sonny I will get ruin of you both" Lorenzo said "Bring it on"Faith said they left.

At Skye/Rae/Kate office~ Jax came into fine Kate alone. "Is my wife here"Jax ask "No Skye hasn't been in yet"Kate said "Oh, So our you glad your back in town"Jax ask "Yes I miss this town"Kate said "Well I'm glad your helping my wife" Jax said " Me to I and With Cassie fashion store we will be a hit"Kate said "Good"Jax said.

At Dimitri/Cassie~ They got the children ready for bed and were downstairs. "Cassandra I'm sorry it took me a while to pick up the phone but the children are fine! It's just chicken pots"Dimitri said "It could've been worse like when Alexander and Aubrey were sick ! You have forget that our family is more important! Your too busy for us! Cassie yelled "Stop making a big deal out of this! Everything is fine I will have a nurse to help you with the children"Dimitri said "Yes god forbid you help me! and I will never go to another business meeting again! There so bored"Cassie yelled "Yes but it's part of your job as my wife! You know that"Dimitri yelled " Job"Cassie ask "I have to go back to work to make money to support our family! Dimitri yelled "I have money to! Cassie yelled Dimitri left.

At Skye/Jax~ Jax came into fine Skye with Aubrey. "What are you doing here with Aubrey"Jax ask "Harper-Skye and Julian and Sapphire and Liv and Piper all have chicken pots and Aubrey can't get sick so we our watch her"Skye said "No five six children"Jax said "Yes things our not good for Dimitri and Cassie to"Skye said "No" Jax said

No comments:

Post a Comment