Sunday, August 14, 2016

All we’d ever need part 5 ch 5”

At Dimitri/Cassie~ "DNA for a fashion magazine"Dimitri ask " I know I did not but it either but why did mother do this"Cassie ask "Maybe Langston baby died and Skye was trying to take the pain away we both know what that is like"Dimitri said "Yes we do but I can't let Josslyn go on without her daughter"Cassie said "You know what this could do it could destroy a lot of life"Dimitri said " I know, I wish I did not know what do you think I sure do"Cassie ask "Talk to Skye"Dimitri said "Your right' Cassie said "Do you want me to go with you"Dimitri ask "Yes"Cassie said they left.

At the Quartermaine~ Monica was looking out the window thinking when Alan came in. "Monica are you okay, You been so distant lately"Alan said "Yes I'm fine just tired 'Monica said "Is that all"Alan ask "Yes I love you and our family I would do anything for"Monica said " I know me to"Alan said

At Skye office~Skye was looking at the DNA test when Dorian came in. "So you have all the DNA"Dorian ask "Yes this is the DNA for Angel and I have one from Carly baby- Josslyn"Skye said Dorian took the test."My god"Dorian said "What is it"Skye ask "Langston baby did not die it's Angel"Dorian said "Oh my god, How do I take Angel from Emily after everything she been thought"Skye ask " I hear about her daughter and it's sad but Angel belong with Langston"Dorian said "Your right what about Gabi"Skye ask "It's Carly"Dorian said "Oh no"Skye said as Cassie and Dimitri came in. "Cassie. Dimitri why are you here 'Skye ask "Mother I know your secret and Dorian you must be helping which make sense because your a doctor"Cassie said "What do you think you know"Skye ask " I know that Langston isn't Gabi mother she is Josslyn baby she had another daughter but thought it was dead! How could you do this! Do you hate Josslyn"Cassie ask "as Jax came in. "What is going on" Jax ask "I did not know Gabi was Josslyn baby till a couple weeks ago I wanted to figure out what happened to Langston baby but she did not die" Angel is Langston baby"Skye said "Oh my god this is going to hurt Emily"Cassie said "Yes Emily has been missing Page so much Angel help Emily heal"Dimitri said "I know and I hate this"Skye said "How did Langston get Gabi"Cassie ask "After Langston was told her baby died she was so upset and I wanted to take her pain away and a nurse was holding a baby she told me the baby was unwanted and need a mother"Skye said "So you give her to Langston"Cassie ask "Yes I did not know it was Josslyn I want to make this right"Skye said "I would like to talk to Skye alone" Jax said "Did you know about this"Cassie ask "Just that Langston baby was died"Jax said they left. "Jax I was going to tell Josslyn I was"Skye said "I know but I wish you told me as soon as you found out" Jax said "I'm sorry will we be okay"Skye ask "Yes"Jax said "We need to make this right"Skye said "Yes we do"Jax said

At Dimitri/Cassie~"Wow that a lot to take in"Cassie said "Yes it is"Dimitri said "Dimitri are you keeping anything from me"Cassie ask "No why would you think that"Dimitri ask "After we came back from the wedding you been distance that all"Cassie said "it's work that all"Dimitri said he touch Cassie hair. "You need a break from work"Cassie said "Yes your right I do I will book us a vacation"Dimitri said " Let me do it"Cassie said "All right"Dimitri said Cassie left the room. The truth was that Dimitri feel guilty for the secrets his been keeping

No comments:

Post a Comment