Sunday, August 28, 2016

“It’s Complicated ch 1”


At Dimitri office~He was on the phone when Nikolas came in and Dimitri hang up. "So I hear my grandson is back"Nikolas said ""Yes father ,I'm working with Alexander to run the empire"Dimitri said "Good"Nikolas said as Alex came in. "Alexander I'm so glad your back"Nikolas said "Me to Grandfather"Alex said "My son will run the empire just like me"Dimitri said "Good it will be in a couple years before your ready but I'm happy you will run it."Nikolas said Dimitri phone rang . "What is is Cassandra" Alright I will be there"Dimitri said "What does mother need now"Alex ask "To talk before we sign the divorce paper"Dimitri said "Are you sure you want a divorce"Nikolas ask "Yes I can't trust Cassandra anymore"Dimitri said and left.

At Lila~ Skye came in. "Mother ,Are you mad at me for blackmail the mayor"Lila ask "I hate all of this but I'm glad Chandler will not go to jail"Skye said "Me to or Daddy"Lila said "Yes I hope you and Cassie work this out"Skye said "I don't know if we can get it back again first I took Morgan now she took Clinton we our even"Lila said "Don't let a man come between you and Cassie I regret not knowing Brenda as my sister"Skye said "Brenda hurt you"Lila said "We both hurt each other"Skye said "Yes" Lila said

At Cassie~ Dimitri came in and Cassie was still wear her robe. "Cassandra ,Why aren't you dress"Dimitri ask "I lose the baby"Cassie said "I'm sorry"Dimitri said they share a hug. " I sure get ready for meeting with our lawyers"Cassie said "We can do it tomorrow"Dimitri said "Are you sure"Cassie ask "Yes you sure rest"Dimitri said "Thank you"Cassie said "I'm surprise the hospital let you out early"Dimitri said "I want to leave"Cassie said "Yes , Take it easy"Dimitri said and went into the hallway and pick up his phone,' " I want information on where my wife was last night Now"Dimitri said and hang up. "I don't believe you miscarried"Dimitri said and left.Cassie bedroom~ She took some pills and fell asleep.

At The Docks~ Clinton was walking by when Lila came by. "Clinton"Lila said "I'm fine like you care you sure just leave town"Lila said "I'm going back to Pine Valley I'm sorry I hurt you I was into revenge for my father death"Clinton said " I get that if anyone hurts my family even my sister I would bring them down"Lila said " I wish things could be different between us"Clinton said "Maybe"Lila said Clinton left.

No comments:

Post a Comment