Sunday, August 14, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 5 ch 6”


At the Quartermaine~ Monica and Alan and Emily and Nikolas and Angel and Zander and Josslyn and Langston and Gabi and Ford came in. "Why are you all here"Alan ask "Skye called us to come here"Emily ask "I wonder what is her news"Monica said “Oh I think you know"Skye said as she came in with Jax. "Skye ,What are you up to"Monica ask "Nothing I'm making things right which I put off to long"Skye said "What is it" Langston ask "Langston I love you and when Dr. Hardy told you that your baby was dead I wanted to finally be the mother to you and take away your pain so when I saw the nurse hold a baby who was left at the hospital with no mother I took her"Skye said "Are you saying the baby isn't mine"Langston ask "Yes Gabi isn't yours but Angel is I'm sorry Emily but Angel isn't yours somehow you end up with Langston baby"Skye said "No your lie! Emily yelled "I ran a DNA test here are the results "Skye said "Who is Gabi mother" Josslyn ask "It's your daughter who died Josslyn I'm sorry I did not know it was your baby"Skye said "How did she end up with the nurse"Josslyn ask "It was a crazy night"Jax said "Yes" Josslyn said "So Josslyn and Langston baby is alive and my is dead! Emily yelled "Maybe there a mistake"Zander said "No it's not I'm sorry I was there the night your baby was born she turn blue and I wanted to give you a reason to live and be a mother again"Monica said "So you took our baby! What kind of doctor are you! Ford yelled " I'm a mother first and always I wanted to give my daughter a reason to live"Monica said "So what do we do now" Josslyn ask "I guess we get the baby back to the right mother" Langston said " Yes I know Gabi was in great hands with you" Josslyn said " I love her" Langston said she was holding Gabi. "Oh Gabi I love you so much but you need to be with your mother"Langston said "I love you so much"Ford said Langston hand Gabi to Josslyn and Gabi start to cry. "Gabi it's okay Josslyn will take care of you"Langston said "Langston I want you in Gabi life" Josslyn said "Thank you" Langston said Josslyn left with Gabi. "Emily"Langston said "I know oh Angel I love you so much you give me the reason to live"Emily said "Emily I want you in Angel life as her godmother" Langston said " I would love it , This blanket she can't sleep without it"Emily said
"Thank you we will take care of her"Langston said "Please leave my mother alone" Emily said " I will think about it"Langston said they left.

"Emily break down and cried. "Skye, Why did you have to look into this" You sure of let it go"Monica said "Monica this isn't Skye fault"Alan yelled "Emily ,I'm sorry I didn't want to hurt you"Skye said " I know and I will be fine"Emily said Skye and Jax left. "Monica ,How could you play with people life like this" Your just like father"Alan said " I'm not like Edward this was for love I wanted to take Emily pain away' Monica said "You hurt another to"Alan said "Dad stop it I'm glad mother did it I enjoy having Angel in my life"Emily said " I just wish I could of save your baby"Monica said " Me to"Emily said

At Dimitri/Cassie bedroom~ Cassie came into their bedroom to fine candies everywhere and Dimitri was wait for her. "Oh Dimitri"Cassie said "I'm sorry for being distance I will work on it I love you so much Cassandra there isn't anything I will do for you"Dimitri said "Same here your my soulmate"Cassie said "And your mine"Dimitri said they made love.

No comments:

Post a Comment